Ch {29}

Justin's POV

"Selena please wake up" i begged almost tearing up right in the hallway with her on my lap.

"Justin" her angelic voice finally spoke after been nocked out for 5 minutes. i quickly looked down seeing her slowly flicker her eyes open making me feel so relieved.

"Selena oh god" I said hugging her tight letting a tear slip from my eye feeling her hug back lightly.

"What happened?" She asked pulling away looking around confused with everyone walking away like nothing ever happened.

"You just passed out for 5 mintues" I said looking at her beautiful face as she lightly smiles putting a hair behind her ear blushing a little with her adorable blush.

"Selena- i said but before i continued she smashed her lips on mine. At first i was a little confused but it didnt take a long time for me to kiss her soft lips back.

"What was that for?" i asked confused seeing her giggle as she slowly sits up still looking at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Just wanted to do that" She said blushing a little as I help her up smiling.

"Well you sure you ok and can still be in school?" i asked still worried about her. She looked at me giggling as she nodded taking her books from the ground than walks away leaving me there all alone looking at her walking away from me...

"You ok man" a familar voice spoke behind me causing me to jump and turn around only to see Nash there lightly smiling.

"Noo not really what about you? Wassup with you?" i asked letting out a loud sight feeling Nash put his hand on my shoulder.

"I kissed someone i really like sooo thats wassup" he said making me chuckle as I turn my head to him.

"And the girl is?" I asked curiously as he smirked looking down ... Is he blushing..... He is!!!

"Man just tell me we aint in 5th grade anymore tell me" I begged like a 7 year old kid seeing him laugh as he got closer and whispered me the name that made my eyes widen and my mouth fall... I could just feel my blood boil.

Selena's POV

"Mrs Gomez can you tell me the answer to this question since you were not paying attention" mrs. Skyler said making me gulp nervously...

"Its- just as I was about to say the answer someone bursted into our class room.

"There's a fight going on" the guy said running away along with all of the class well beside me.... But than i heard familar voices yell at each other.... Justin and Nash... Oh god I instantly ran out to the hallway getting through the crowd and there they were punching each other..

"SHES MY GIRL " Justin yelled punching Nash so he falls down making me cover my mouth in shock... Were they fighting over me.....

"Well she is gonna be mine" Nash yelled making my eyes widen as I ran between them ending up getting punched by Nash causing everyone to gasp.

"WTF" Justin yelled helping me up as I dust off my pants looking at shocked Nash.

"Selena ... I am SO sorry" Nash said but I walked up to him slapping him right across the face causing everyone to gasp again but making Justin chuckle.

"Justin" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him away into the janitor closet making him chuckle again as he smiled.

"We gonna have sex in here cuz Selena we're in school but Im in" he said wiggling his eyebrows making me giggle as I hit his chest.