Ch {30}

Selena's POV

"Than why we are we in here" he asked disappointed making me giggle as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh sush I just wanted to get away from the crowd" I said smiling hearing him groan making me giggle once again.

"Well than" he said smiling as he got closer to me than leaned in and slowly kissed me making me smile a lil before kissing back feeling him lean over the door while kissing me until all of sudden the door opens causing Me to fall with Justin on top.

"Were you two?" Demi asked trying hard not to burst out in laughter as Justin stood up and helped me.

"Psssh...us ....... Nooooo" Justin said shaking his head while blushing and rolling his eyes causing me to laugh.

"Well than that answers my question" Demi says shaking her head while she looks at me wiggling her eye brows.

"Not mine.. Why were you going to the janitor closet ?" i asked confused seeing Demi laugh as she sights.

"I was looking for you two for mrs. Smith snd i thought it would be funny finding you there so i checked just in case and what do you know you two were about to have sex there" she answers making me giggle as I look at Justin smiling.

"For the record Selena didnt wanna have sex there so we werent gonna do it" justin says causing both me and Demi to laugh.

"Well good cause I did not wanna find you both naked in there eww" Demi says shivering in disgust making me giggle as Justin looks up probably imagining me naked.

"Are you thinking of me naked?" I asked laugh seeing Justin checking me out and blushing a lil and thats when i noticed it.

"Oh my god HE IS" Demi yelled pointing at Justin's big boner making me burst out in laughter.

"Aye dont blame me Demi started talking about being naked and hey I couldnt help myself" Justin said licking his lips while still checking me out.

"Well stop it and go take a shower" I said rolling my eyes hearing him groan.

"Cant you just help me with it..... Pretty please...." He begged making me giggle as I looked at Demi seeing her nod.

"Alright fine but just this time" i said seeing Justin jump up in joy.

"YESS" he yelled making me giggle as I rolled my eyes pulling him back to the closet and closed the door as I got on my knees unzipping his pants.

"I love you so much" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah yeah shut up" i said before I start sucking his dick making him moan loud... And I mean... LOUD.

Justin's POV

I officially have the best girlfriend in the world......

"FUCK" i moaned as she started going faster making me sooooooo fucking horny..... Dang itt....

"Oh fuck Selena im gonna cum" i said right before I cummed right in her mouth making me giggle as she licked it all and swallowed..... Damn......gurl....

"Happy now?" She asked giggling making me chuckle as I shook my head 'no'

"Nope" I said before pushing her agenst the wall holding her hands up as I started kissing her neck.

"J justin stoop we ... Ehm... We're in school" She said and I could just tell she was trying to hold in the moan.... So i teased her and bit her neck leaving a mark as I started going up to her lips....

"Justin" she whined making me smirk as I ripped her shirt off literally ripped it off causing her to gasp as I chuckled.

"Justin that wasnt nice what am i gonna wear now" she whined making me laugh as I took her bra off starting to suck her right boob while messaging the left one hearing Selena moan as she played with my hair.