Ch {23}

A/N sorry guys that i havent updated but i've just been busy sooo sorry 😁 luv u and thx so heres the update ❤️

Selena's POV

As I wake up I feel his warm hands still wrapped around me making me smile as I look up seeing Justin still sleeping with me on his chest.

"Its rude to stare you know" he said making me giggle as I kissed his chest seeing him open his eyes smiling.

"I know but I just cant believe last night really happened" I said. I guess we really did it... I just lost my virginity to him but somehow i dont really care cause I love him and I trust him.

"Well that makes two of us" he says as I look back at the door sliding my hands on his chest while he puts his fingers through my messy hair.

"Justin?" I said hearing his heart beat making me lightly smile.

"Mhm?" Is all he said as I sat up feeling him grab my thight making me giggle as I got on top in him fixing my hair.

"Gosh Selena your so beautiful" he said making me blush as I got down pecking his lips than sit back up feeling him sliding his hand up and down on my thigh. God how he had effects on me.. I could just feel my heart beat faster..

"I love you so much Justin but we're gonna be late for school" I said giggling as I got off of him hearing him groan as we both got dressed than left the house.

*in 3rd perioud*

"Psst psst Selena" a familar voice whispered to me from behind making me smile as I turn around seeing Justin hand me a note.

"Meet me at the park at 4 pm" ~Justin :*

Reading the note made me blush and smile.........

"Ehm mrs. gomez you have something to say to the whole class?" The teacher asked making me look up seeing her glare at me... Shit

"No mrs. Lockwood its nothing" I said blushing harder as everyone pretty much laughed at me. god i just wanted to crawl into a whole and die I was so embarressed.

Justin's POV

*4 pm*

"Shit.!!! No Justin just breath in and out" I said walking back and forth until A touch on my shoulder made me stop and turn arond seeing Selena smiling.

"Hey you ok?" She asked raising her eyebrows making me feel even more nervous that I was. What have i gotten myself into...

"Yeah im okay " i said breathing in and out before crashing my lips on hers causing her to smile a little than kissing back.

"Okay so Selena i've known you for a while and we had our fights and all but .. I wrote this for you..." I said before pulling out my guitar and start singing..

"If i was the question would you be my answer
If i was the music would you be the dancer
If i was the student would you be the teacher
If i was the sinner would you be the preacher
Would you be my ( dun dun dun )
Its the ( dun dun dun )
I still got a  shit to learn I'll admit it
Its the ( dun dun dun )
I still got a lot of shit to learn I'll admit it" I sund hitting the string while looking up at Selena as she covered her mouth in shock.

"Feeling like a digit in a system
Just another stupid number
I dont know know know
Everything is twisted I can feel it
Its another stupid summer
Where everything is cold cold cold" I continued .........., as I finished the song finally I looked at her seeing her tear up but before she could say anything else I got down on one knee pulling out a little black box with a shiny ring in it.

"Selena Marie Gomez....