Ch {17}

Justin's POV

"Selena?" i asked shocked and surprised at the same time looking at her as she smiles lighly but still has her red puffy eyes.

"Justin look Im- i didnt let her finish i just ran up to her and hugged her tightly never ever wanting to let her go....

"Im so so so so so so sorry Selena" I said closing my eyes as she giggled than pulled away and smiled making me smile.

"Its ok Justin i forgive you" she said with her angelic voice as I felt her left hand touch my cheek making me smile grow as I see her giggle a little.

"So what are you doing here?" i asked seeing her back away as she pulled out a notebook making me look at her confused.

"I came here to forgive you and- she said before pressing play on her iphone with a beat starting maiking me smile as she started singing with her angelic perfect voice.

"You got me sippin on something, I cant compare to nothing, I've ever known im hoping that after this fever I'll survive. I know im acting a bit crazy, strung out, a little bit hazy, hand over heart im praying that im gonna make it out alive....." She sung looking up at me at time to time with tears in her eyes making me smile lightly.

"The bed's getting cold and you're not here the future that we hold is so unclear but im not alive until you call and i bet the odds agenst it all save your advice cause i wont hear you might be right but i dont care there are million reasons why I should give you up......but the heart wants what it wants" she continues looking up making my eyes fill up with tears as I smiled.

"You got me scattered in pieces shining like stars and screaming. Lighting me up like Venus but than you dissapear and make me wait. And every secounds like torture Heroin drip, no more so finding a way to let go baby baby no i cant escape" She sung as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"The bed's getting cold but your not here the future that we hold is so unclear but im not alive until you call and i bet the odds agenst it all. save your advice cause i wont hear you might be right but I dont care there are million reasons why I should give you up but the heart wants what it wants , the heart wants what it wants, the heart wants what it wants. " she continued as she closed her eyes feeling the song.

"This is a modern fairytale no happy endings no wind in ourself, but i cant imagen a life without breathless moments breaking me down down down. The beds getting cold but your not here the future that we hold is so unclear but im not alive until you call and i bet the odds agenst it all save your advice cause i wont hear you might be right but i dont care there are million reasons why i should give you up but the heart wants what it wants, the heart wants what it wants,the hesrt wants what it wants, the heart wants what it wants , the heart wants what it wants baby, it wants what it wants baby it wants what it wants" she finishes opening her eyes.

"selena I....

selena's POV

Oh god i probably did something wrong or maybe he is moving on or im bad at singing or-

"selena I love you so much please come back to me" he said making me smile as I run into his arms feeling him wrap his hands around me and spin me around causing me to giggle as he put me down and kissed me over and over again.

"Can we go inside im cold" I asked seeing him smile as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside but as we were at the stairs he let me go first but half way he turns me around pulling me down to him and kisses me while walking up wich was really funny tho.

"Mmmm Justin" I said giggling through the kisses as he continued to kiss me over and over until we reached his room he opened the door letting me in but as soon as we both got in and he closed the door he slammed me agenst the door kissing my lips than going down to my neck making me bit my lip as I smile.