Ch {27}

Selena's POV

"He did WHAT NOW" Demi yelled at me in shock while dropping her book down making the library woman sush on her causing me to giggle a little.

"Yeah but I forgave him and all I mean he never meant for this to happen he didnt even know" I said standing up for Justin hearing Demi sight as we make our way out of the library but just as I was about to say something I just had to bump into a chest making me let go of my books letting them fall to the floor making a loud noise.

"Oh im really sorry" The guy said getting down on his knees as he started picking up my books and handed it too me with a lightly cute smile...

"Oh its fine and im sorry" I said lightly smilingg back trying not to stare into his perfect eyes but it was impossbile his eyes were just soo..........BLUE.

"Anyway im Nash" the guy said putting out his hand for me to shake.

"Im Selena" i said taking his hand and shaking it than pull it back and completely forgot Demi was there too fake coughing.

"Ehm ehhmmmm Selena we should probably go find your BOYFRIEND" Demi said grabbing my arm and pulling me away causing me to groan until she finally stopped and looked at me with the 'seriously' look.

"What the guy is cute" i shruged giggling until i felt two hands wrap around me making me smile as a head rested on my shoulder.

"You better be talking about me" Justin said making me giggle once again as I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck and peck his lips over and over.

"You bet ya Justin" i said giggling as he smirked grabbing my butt making me gasp which was a bad idea since he took the opportunity and kissed me slowly letting our tongues dance.

"I'll just leave you two here" Demi said backing away making me giggle a little in the kiss and Justin chuckle a little still grabbing my butt.

Justin's POV

Im kinda getting the feeling Selena lied to me when she said she was talking about me being cute she usually says hot but cute works too i guess....

"Hey babe wanna meet my new friend hes awesome" i said pulling away seeing her smile as she nods. i quickly grab her arm running with her to my locker where Nash was just putting his books in.

"Yo Nash this is my girlfriend Selena" I said seeing him close his locker looking at Selena which for some reason made his eyes widen as he checked her out.... Did he not hear me ... MY GIRLFRIEND.....

"Sup im Nash" nash said making me smile as I look at nervous Selena standing next to me nervously smiling.

"Nice to meet you" she says grabbing my arm. What the hell was going on ...... Why is she nervous? And why was Nash checking her out?