Ch {10}

Selena's POV

"are we there yet" I whine hearing Justin chuckles as he pulls in a parking lot and stops the car.

"Nooooowwwww we are here" he says making me giggle as I get out of the car along with Justin.

"why are we at the beach anyway and shouldnt there be many people around here" I asked giggling as he sights taking my hand and running with me to the middle of the beach where there was a table making me smile.

"oh my gosh Justin" I said as he sits down in front of me smiling widley making me giggle.

** 2 hours later **

"Justin your such a doofus" I say laughing hard as he chuckles looking at me.

"i know but you love me" he says making me laugh again until i saw him stand up.

"get up Selly this date aint over yet" he says making me smile as I do what i was told and followed him as he walks a little away from the table where he made me sit on a blancket.

"what are we gonna do" I asked curiously smiling.

"just wait" he says pulling out a guitar making my eyes widen as my jaw dropped. w was h he gonna sing for me...

"There's gonna be one less lonely girl
One less lonely girl
There's gonna be one less lonely girl
One less lonely girl
One less lonely girl" he began to sing as he touched the strings making me smile.

"How many "I told you's" and "start over's" and shoulders have you cried on before?
How many promises? Be honest, girl
How many tears you let hit the floor?
How many bags you packed
Just to take them back?
Tell me that how many "either or's"?
But no more if you let me inside of your world
There'll be one less lonely girl" he continued as looks at me while I start to tear up.

"(Oh oh) Saw so many pretty faces before I saw you (you)
Now all I see is you
I'm coming for you (I'm coming for you)

(No no) Don't need these other pretty faces like I need you
And when you're mine, in the world
There's gonna be one less lonely girl

I'm coming for you, one less lonely girl [3x]
There's gonna be one less lonely girl
(I'm coming for you)
I'm gonna put you first
(I'm coming for you)
I'll show you what you're worth
That's what I'm gonna do
If you let me inside of your world
There'll be one less lonely girl" he sung

As he finished the song I could feel how he just touched my heart. My eyes were fill with water even tho i was smiling.

"Justin did you write that song?" I asked seeing him look down as he smiles lightly.

Justin's POV

shit should I tell her the truth about the song or should I just tell her that i stole the song from some poor bastard........

"I ehm wrote it....about you" I said nervously to scared to look into her eyes but I felt her hand slighly touch my cheeks as she lifts my head up making me look at her beautiful face.

"Justin I loved it it was amazing" she said kissing my cheek making me feel sparks. God i want her so damn bad.... I I think i might be falling for her.......

"Selena before we end this date I wanna ask you one importand question" I said standing up helping her to stand and as we both stood there inches apart I backed away getting down on one knee seeing her face turn to shock making me chuckle as I pulled out the long black box opening it reviling a heart necklace.

"Will you be mine ? I know we dont know each other that much but Selena your the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You just make my heart skip a beat so Selena will you be my girlfriend" I asked looking at her as she teared up covering her mouth in shock.
oh god I pray to god that she will say yes.....