Ch {43}

Justin's POV

"Dont worry Sel im sure Demi can handle Drew for at least a week its fine" I said trying to convince her but it was impossible it was like she was glued to the baby... I swear to god

"Sel i can handle this i have babysitted many babies before" Demi said smiling as Selena smiled to than let out a sight before grabbing my arm leaving with me out the doors... Finally

"You ok?" i asked as we got in the car driving off.

"No but i will be" she says letting out a sight as i grab her hand making her smile as she looks at me kissing my cheek.

"Now where are we going again?" She asked making me smirk seeing her get the curious back and the inpatienty back.

"You'll see" I said hearing her groan as she turned on the radio with 'lovin hard by becky g' coming on which Selena started immediately to sing with.

"Like ooooh i wanna wanna be around yooouu got me breaking breaking all of my rules oh its all the little things that you do that got me like oooh oooh .... When i wake up your the first thing that comes to mind wanna see you like all the time yeah we'll be lovin so hard and when i wake up your the first thing that comes to mind wanna see you like all the time yeah we'll be lovin so hard we'll be lovin we'll be lovin so hard we'll be lovin we'll be lovin so hard yeah aint no body love em like i love em aint no body steal em damn we'll be lovin hard" she sung with her beautiful angelic voice making me smile.

"Sel we're here" i say as I turn off the radio hearing her groan making me chuckle as we both get out of the car.

"Wow" is all she could say which was my plan......

"Yes now leggo" I said pulling her inside as we check in than go to our room which was HUGE HUGE im tellin ya. 

"Holy mother of Jesus" She says making me smirk as I quickly ran up to her grabbing her and carrying her bridal style to the bed throwing her on the bed causing her to laugh.

"I love you so much" I say as she rests her head on my chest making me smile as I look down at her beautiful face.

"I love you too" she says smiling wider as she kisses the top of my nose making me chuckle as we both sit up.

"Get ready now tho we're going out for a dinner" I say as i get up walking out of our room.

Selena's POV

*leter that night*

Oh god im getting more nervous every minute i hear the clock tick. I know me and Justin have been on many dates before but this one feels more like the most special date ever and that is what makes me nervous.

"Breath Selena its gonna be alright" I said to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror turning in circles looking at my dress... Next thing i know a nock on the door making me jump as I get to the door seeing Justin standing there in a tox looking hot as ever.

"Well hey there beautiful" he said making me giggle as I blush a little.

"Hey there handsome" I said hearing him chuckle as he shakes his hand than takes my hand and leads me out.

"Selena i can tell your nervous but you dont have to worry everything is gonna be perfect" he said making me smile as the car stopped.

"We're here" he said making me even more nervous. We finally got out of the car and he grabbed my hand leading me somewere.

"Justin where are we going?" I asked hearing him chuckle.

"Im not telling" he said making me giggle as he stopped making me look around confused.

"Why are we at the beach?" i asked confused seeing him chuckle as he leeds me to the most romantic spot with a table candles and food.

"Cause this is where our date is" he says making me smile as we both sit down in front of each other.