Ch {19}

Demi's POV

"IM OUT MOM" I yell before getting out of the door slamming it shut behind me. Jesus..... as I walked down the streets on my way to Selena's house I plugged in my earphones turning on my song 'give you what you like by avril lavigne'.

"Hey mrs.Gomez is Selena home?" i asked Mandy Selena's mom as I arrive to the house smiling brightly.

"No sweety I think shes at Justin's house hasnt come home since yesterday" mandy says getting a little worried.

"Oh well I'll tell her to go home" I say smiling making Mandy smile.

"Thank you Demi" she says before closing the door leaving me walking to Justin's house which was just right next door.

"Oh um Hi my name is Demi im looking for Selena" I say nervously seeing a dark haired woman at the door smiling.

"Yeah shes up stairs in Justin's room you go right than left" she says pointing the way smiling.

"Thank you" I say before running up the stairs going straight into his room not seeing them than I hear noises coming from the bathroom making me curious so I walk only to see hands press agenst the foggy class making my eyes widen as I see Selenas head press agenst it than two male hands press agenst it a little more above Selena's. For a moment i froze up until i snapped out of it and screamed my lungs out.

Selena's POV

"DEMI" I yell standing up in the shower with Justin behind me turning off the shower as we hear her scream making my eyes widen as I turn around seeing awkward Justin standing there.

"Shit" I say getting out of the shower covering my parts up seeing Demi turn around walking out. Jesus... i quickly wrap a towel around my naked body as I rush to her seeing her almost traumatized.

"Demi im so so sorry that you had to see that" I said putting my hand on her back as she stares at me with eyes widen.

"Oh what the hell" Justin says getting in the room with towel wrapped around his lower part looking at us.

"Im sorry guys that i interrupted you I just thought maybe Selena could hang out so I went to her house but Mandy said she wasnt there btw your mom is worried about you so yeah i came here and into your room than heard a noise that made me curious and boom" Demi explains giggling a little as she bit her lip.

"Its fine Demi" Justin says hugging her making me giggle as I went in making it a group hug until we pulled away all laughing.

"So ... You guys back together?" demi asks making me smile as I nod feeling Justin's arm wrap around my waist.

"Yup" he says proudly causing me and Demi to giggle as we playfully rolled our eyes.