Ch {16}

Selena's POV

"NO SELENA LISTEN YOU CANT DO THAT AGAIN DONT START AGAIN" Nina yells at me making my blood boil as I loosen her grip by lifting up my left hand showing the scars.....

"LEAVE ME ALONE NINA" I yelled feeling tears stream out of my eyes as I feel eyes stare at me... He was staring... Did he .... Did he see my scars.? i couldnt check i was to afraid to check so I just pretended like i didnt see him but i knew he was staring at me well until suddenly he looks back and walks away.

"selena please talk to me, I know it hurts right now but maybe its better to talk about it" Nina says as I jump on my stomach on my bed burring my face in the pillow as she walks towards me putting her hand on my back.

"Fine" I groan as I sit up with red puffy eyes looking at Nina's worried face.

"Its just that.... I dont know my heart says that Justin was telling the truth about the kiss and that he didnt want it to happen but my brain says otherwise I dont know what to believe. I know deep down in my heart i love him so much and I want him but- i got cut off by Nina before i could even finish. Pfff rude much....

"The heart wants what it wants Selena always remember that" Nina says taking my hand and putting it on my heart making me smile a little.

"Thanks Nina and Im so sorry" I apologized hugging her as I dried the tears out of my eyes....

"Hey your welcome Selly" she says making me giggle as we pulled away. Huh ... Weird I actually thought of a lyrics when she said the heart wants what it wants.

"Funny Nina I actually think im gonna write a song about you know i mean you know how i love to sing" I said smiling making her giggle as she nodded her head.

"Yup i do know and yes you should and i should get to dinner" she said smiling letting go of my hands as she went down stairs leaving me there getting excited as I grabbed a pen and paper starting to write some lyrics.

Justin's POV

Selena lifts her left hand up and I see it.... I see her cuts..... Shes been cutting her self. FUCK. Is that because of me ?

"JUSSSSTTTTIIIINN" mom yells making me snap out of my thoughts as I felt a warm tear escape my eye.

"COMING" I yell back as I jump out of bed drying the tear and breath in and out before going down stairs seeing my mom at the door.

"Ehm ... justin there is a younge girl here to see you" she said turning around as she stepped to the side reviling ....

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys its a short chapter but i promise I will update soon....

•who do you think was at Justin's door?

•what is selena planing to do?

Find out next 😊😘