Ch {26}

Justin's POV

"I should probably go and let you think all of this through" i said trying not to sound nervous as I stand up walking out the bedroom just hoping that she would beg me to stay ... But she didnt so i just kept on walking until finally i reached the front door slowly opening it walking out to the rain. As I slam the door shut I slowly walk towards my house but just as I was half way there.

"Justin wait" she screamed making me stop as I hear footsteps coming towards me causing me to turn around only to see her running straight into my arms.

"Selena please you dont have to- but before i could finish i got interrupted by her sweet lips crash on mine causing my heart to beat faster...

"I love you Justin dont ever forget that even tho you made Kim pregnant I believe in you and that you will fix things" she said after pulling back, grabbing my face in her soft palms as she looks straight in the eyes meaning every word she said.

"I love you so much" I say before slowly kiss her letting our lips sync perfectly together not even caring about how wet we were getting just standing on the street kissing dont get me wrong im not complayning I love this....

"We should probably get inside" Selena says giggling as she pulls away turning around ready to walk away until I grab her arm turning her around and lift her up...

"Justin" she whined makig me chuckle as I grabbed her thigh and carried her to the house as she held on tight.

"There we go mrs.Gomez" I said teasing her as as I slowly put her down seeing her giggle while shaking her head making me smirk.

"Oh and just so you know this might be a good opportunity to tell you that my parents arent home so you better behave or- she said but i cut her off by grabbing her arms and smashing her agenst the wall licking my lips as our faces got really close.

"Or what Gomez" i whispered seeing her bite her lip as I held her hands up but she didnt bother pushing me away she just stood there looking sexy as always.

"Or I will make you" she said giggling a little making me smirk as I got crazy and pressed my lips roughly agenst her feeling her kiss back as I let go of her hands letting her put her hands on my chest slowly taking my sweater off than my shirt.

Selena's POV

im still pretty shocked at the fact Justin banged Kim but i mean i forgive him i trust that he wont do it again even tho he did it when we werent a couple its still pretty upsetting that he would just move on that fast.

"Something on your mind Sel?" He asked pulling away looking at me worried making me smile as I shook my head pushing him down to the bed as I got on top on him hearing him chuckle before i crashed my lips on his.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N     Hey guys im really sorry that I didnt update sooner its just that i fell like 3 meters and almost broke my arm so its kinda hurts to type and stuff but I promise I will try my best to update sooner... Oh and also really awesome performance by Justin on the vma's it was specially touching when he cried on stage looks like old Justin is back!!!! Yaaayyy oh and sometime in September Selena is gonna publish her new song "same old love" which im really excited about hearing and kinda suspicious about the name ... Hmmmm could she be talking about her love for Justin? Comment what you think and dont forget to vote 😏😏💋💋💋💋