Ch {24}

Justin's POV

"Selena Marie Gomez..... i love you with all my heart.. I know we are only 17 soon 18 so this isnt a proposal this is just what i want you to know will happen... Thats why i want you to take this ring as a promise you'll be mine ...forever." i said as I see her smile widley nodding not able to speak.

"Oh my gosh Yes Justin" she said with tears in her eyes making me smile widley as I stood up hugging her tight causing her to giggle.

"I love you so much" i said lifting her up as she wraps her legs around my torso hugging me tight.

"I love you to" she says pecking my lips over and over again making me smile as she grabbed my neck playing with my hair.

"Babygirl Im still really- before i could say anything else she crashed her lips on mine letting our lips sync perfectly together.

"Its fine Justin stop apologizing before i bite your lips off" she said making me chuckle as she kisses me and bites my lip.

"Now shall we go" i asked making her giggle as she nods jumping off of me and walkes with me to the car.

Selena's POV

I still cant believe Justin did that... It was so romantic and cute.. gosh i love him so much.

"Selena stop staring at me your creepin me out" Justin says making me snap out of my thougts giggling.

"And if i wont stop?" I teased seeing him smirk as he pushes me down on the couch hovering over me while staring at me making me smile lightly as I bite my lip.

"Than this will happen" he said before starting to suck on my neck causing me to moan.
I could feel him already tense up as he slowly slides his fingers up my arm to my hand as he let our hands fit together.... Perfectly...

"Justin" i moaned as he got down kissing between my boobs all the way down to my thigh. He slowly started to take my pants off along with my panties making me smile.

"Fuck Selena" he said getting to my face as he slowly kissed me letting our lips sync together.

"Justin" i moaned once again feeling him take off our clothes as he started to suck my boobs making me moan as I played with his perfect hair.

----------------------------------------------------

Short chapter sorry guys... Imma make the next one long tho .. Promise.. Oh and btw if i wont update in few days its because of school and all the shit 😂 💋thanks for reading