Ch {32}

Justin's POV

"selena where u going?" i asked hearing her giggle as she ran away making me smirk as I see her runnig towards the girl locker room.

"Im going to take a shower duh" she said making me chuckled as I ran up to her grabbed her and swung her over my shoulder making her laugh.

"Im coming with you , you know just in case someone comes" I said making her giggle once again.

"Justin no one is gonna come unless your with me" She said making me chuckle as I open the door walking in the locker room and finally put her down.

"Pssh what dirty thoughts you have" I teased making her giggle as she shook her head turning around walking away but i grabbed her arm and pulled her back making her bump into my chest.

"Justin what are you- but i didnt let her finish before she could say anything else I pressed my lips agenst her roughly and begged for access which she gave.

"Shhh" I said slowly pulling down the zipper of the sweater while she looked at me making me smile as I took it off and threw it across the room making her giggle as she roughly pressed her lips agenst mine pulling up my shirt breaking the kiss for only a secound while i took it off.

"Selena- I tried but she kept on kissing me while slowly taking her pants off along with her panties making me chuckle as I took my pants off and boxers hearing her giggle.

"Dont you laugh" I said making her bite her lips as she took off her bra than grabbed my hand and lead me to the showers turning on as she turned around pulling me closer and slowly pressing our lips together.

"Justin" she moaned a lil as I started kissing her neck making me smile as I pushed her agenst the wall while leaning over infront of her kissing her passionatly...

Demi's POV

"Hey have you seen Selena you know long dark hair wearing a guys sweater always kissing Justin?" i asked bunch of random people but i always got the same answer "no sorry".

"Aye DEMI" i heard someone yell making me turn around seeing Nash i think his name is run towards me.

"Yeah?" i asked confused seeing him smile.

"I think Selena and Justin went to the gym" he said making me smile as I hugged him in excitment.

"Oh thank you" I said before running to the gym but when i got there no one was there so i got to the girls locker room where i started hearing noices.

"JUSTIN FASTER" I heard Selena moan wait what ewww.... so i ran into the showers seeing Justin on top on Selena both of them fully naked.

"AAAAAHHH" I screamed covering my eyes hearing Justin chuckle and Selena gasp.