23*. Competition!

LILIAN

Being naked in front of your bestie was a normal thing. But being naked in front of your bestie, her fiance and your dominant who also happens to be your professor for a  punishment session is an entirely different thing!!! It's not like anyone of them hasn't seen me naked before but still!

All the credit goes to my bestie ofcourse because that bitch is fearless when it comes to me. I don't know if I should cry or be happy that I am blessed with someone like her in my life. Right now I wanted to do neither but take a paddle and smack the shit out of her because she's the reason we both are bound in Master Felix's ropes and Sir is preparing nipple clamps for us!

Sir and Master Felix decided to take this into his private room where we were ordered to strip. Master Felix had bound me and Violet together with our backs pressed to each other. Our hands were cuffed in the front and our legs spread wide with a spreader bar. Sir also wanted to gag us but Master Felix said no for Violet as she didn't like them so Sir skipped it for me also, for which I am utterly grateful. It was not our first time doing a scene together but it sure was our first time getting punished together.

"Okay girls, before we move ahead, your safe words please."
Sir asked both of us.

"Red."

"Axolotl."

Violet blushed a little probably embarrassed because of her unique safe word which reminded me that I have to gift her axolotls for her coming birthday. My baby is turning 28 next month and I am so freaking excited!!

Master Felix got two chairs and placed them near us. Taking a seat in one of the chairs, Master Felix removed something from his pocket. It was difficult to see what is was as I had to turn my neck way too much because of the position we were in. They were nipple clamps that Master Alex had gifted Violet on her collaring vere. He leaned forward and from the way Violet started squirming, Master Felix had definately started torturing her nipples.

Just when I thought I was exempted from this torture, Sir took a seat in the vacant chair with a devilish smirk on his face. There were alligator clamps in his hands and my nipples got hard just from the thought of him using them on me. Just like Violet, I started writhing under his hands as he rolled my nipples, pinching them here and there. Violet was moving too much which resulted in the rope digging into my skin and that pain started melting into pleasure.

I elbowed Violet gently to make her stop moving.
"Stop moving so much!!"

"It's not my fault!! Tell my Master to stop because he's the one torturing me!!!"

Both the masters chuckled, this was pure amusement to them.

"Why the fuck are y'all laughing?!"

Next I know, Sir pinched my nipples so hard, I screamed out loud.

"Fuckkkk!!!!"

"Is that how you talk to us? Is this how a submissive should behave in front of two dominants?"

"I am sorry, I am sorry Sir."

"That's what I thought. Now behave yourself or this is going to get really bad for you."

"Asshole..."
Even though I whispered that like a mouse, Master Felix seemed to hear it as I saw him struggling not to laugh out loud. I was scared for a moment thinking that he might punish me but he decided to let it slide I guessed.

"Breathe."

That was the only thing I heard before Sir put the clamps on my nipples. The thing about Alligator clamps is that they could be adjusted so even though the pinch right now was bearable, I was waiting for him to tighten the screws. I knew he wouldn't be this easy on me because he started tightening the screws. I was whimpering and crying out as my nipples got red as cherries.