Chapter 17

Hajime P.O.V.

I stood there motionless, unable to peel my eyes away from the corpse that lay in front of me.

Mahiru... No...

I was about to go swimming with Kazuichi and some of the girls. Kazuichi had went to go to the beach house to get supplies, when the Monokuma announcement had played. After that, I heard Kazuichi screaming for help, and immidiately rushed over, worried for the life of him.

Literally.

And, after barging into the beach house, I saw Mahiru's corpse that lay out in front of me.

I realized after the girls had apparently follow me after-

"EEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!" It was Mikan.

"UUUUWWWAAAHH!!! NOOOO, MAHIRU!!!" Ibuki yelled.

"N-No..!" Kazuichi said with tears in his eyes. "No, I just can't take anymore of this class trial crap! It's... it's too much to swallow!"

"But..." I said, trying to remain clam and stay focused. Unlike the last time... "We owe it to Koizumi. To find out why she had to die. We need to do this for her."

"Ugh..." Was all he could muster.

"We have to do this." Chiaki had said. "I'm sure that whoever did this... Did it for a reason, just like last time." All that did was remind me of Komaeda. He... what was he thinking right now, chained up the way he was..?

"But even still... we can't excuse something like this. We can't make any excuses... For the "killing game"... Or anyone who decides to take part." Chiaki had added.

She was right. There was no way I could ever do that... I can't just... act like nothing happened between me and Komaeda that day. After all, he... He tried to play along with Monokuma. After knowing that... there's no way I could ever forgive him...

... Right..?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this one is short AFFFFF.

Im honestly just not very motivated rn TnT

I promise I'll try my best thooo

Also why tf are yall still here- TvT