Chapter 21

LMAOOOO This fooking picture i cant- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagito P.O.V.

It was the next day, and I was honestly quite worried about Hajime. I mean... He seemed to be burning up yesterday... I should've checked his forehead.

Today, when I arrived at the restaurant, there was another quite... Surprising sight to see.

It was Fuyuhiko, standing up with an eyepatch over his right eye.

I already knew from yesterday that Fuyuhiko was alive and well. He apparently was extremely lucky to be alive, since Peko's sword should've killed him during her execution. Apparently she must've been holding back, though, and he only got away with a scar on his upper body and apparently wasn't able to see out of his right eye.

"What the hell are you doing here, you bitch!?" Hiyoko accused.

"I... I'd like to formally introduce myself! I was born with the surname "Kuzuryu"... And was given the name "Fuyuhiko"!" He had said rather loudly. So... was he recovered now, too?
"K-K-KUZURYU!! Y-You sh-shouldn't be up y-yet! Y-You're still healing!" Mikan wailed. Guess that explains it.

"Well... I felt that... I needed to do this... It wouldn't feel right to me as a Yakuza if I didn't..." Fuyuhiko suddenly dropped down to his knees and bowed down.

Hiyoko scoffed. "REALLY?! You think a half-assed apology is all your getting away with?! You KILLED big sis Mahiru and Pekoyama! It's all your fault!"

"S-Saionji... I-It's not everyday we have f-full attendance you know..." Mikan stuttered.

"SHUT UP PIG BARF!" Hiyoko yelled. She looked down at Fuyuhiko. "You're all treating this nasty shit like he's some guy that accidentally did something that doesn't even matter!! Everything is you fault! Your fault, your fault, your fault!!"

"I..." Fuyuhiko started.

"What now!? Are you gonna say something like, "Well I was hoping we could all be friends..."?! DO US A FAVOR AND SHUT THE HELL UP! We'll NEVER forgive you for what you've done!!" Gosh... Now was this really needed..?

"I'm not expecting your forgiveness!!" Fuyuhiko suddenly burst out. At that moment, there was a loud slicing sound. Then...

Blood. Lots of it, pooling around Fuyuhiko.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Ibuki yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! YOU'RE A NURSE AREN'T YOU?!" Nekomaru yelled. "DO SOMETHING!!"

"A-Ahh, yes!! Well, it looks like he's s-slit his stomach o-o-open!!" Mikan just barely said.

"Then what are we waiting for!?" Hajime shouted. "We need to get him back to the hospital!"

"Right, I'll help!!" Nekomaru said.

Nekomaru picked up Fuyuhiko in one small sweep, carrying him bridal style. He rushed out of the door, Hajime and Mikan running with him. The others followed behind as well, but I stayed back, along with Chiaki.

"Aren't you coming, Nagito?" She asked.

"No... I don't want to ruin the moment..." I replied.

"..." Chiaki waited. "...Fine. But you should join us next time. You're still one of us, you know?"

"Ah, that's quite nice of you." I said. "Hey, do you mind relaying a message for me?" I asked.

"Hm? What is it?" She asked.