Chapter 32

Nagito P.O.V.

It had been three days or so since we had all been locked up in the funhouse. Or at least I thought. We didn't have the best grasp on time, especially since there were no Monokuma Announcements.

Most of our time at the funhouse was spent hanging out with others and trying to conserve our energy. Except me. All I could do was just hang around and sleep whenever I got tired. The whole thing was honestly extremely boring. My hunger was starting to get the best of me, and I could hear it growling at least every ten minutes.

Today, I was hanging out in the strawberry house, where the girls and Hajime were sleeping. I had made it my goal to drag myself down here after Monokuma Tai-Chi every morning to make sure nothing happened to Hajime. It felt stupid, but this way, I knew he was alright.

Most of the time, he hadn't noticed me, but I must've been careless today, and he spotted me.

"Komaeda? What the hell are you doing?" He shouted in my direction. I quickly hid behind a wall, thinking that if he didn't see me now, then he'd forget I was here in the first place.

Complete bust. "I know you're there, Komaeda. Just come out." He said, and I poked my head out from the corner of the two walls.

"What are you doing here? The boy's rooms are in grape house." Hajime asked again.

"I... Uh..." I searched for words, but came up with nothing.

"Yes? Did you say something?" He asked.

Say something! I urged myself. "I, uh... Wanted to tell you something." No! What the heck, Nagito!? What are you gonna tell him now?

"Really? Was it that important to come disturb me? I was just gonna go get some sleep, too." He looked and sounded annoyed.

Crap, now you have to say something important! Think, Nagito, think! "I-I... Uh... Well, it's probably not something you want to hear..." I said, stalling.

"Just get on with it." He said.

Before I could think, before I could even stop myself, words started to tumble out of my mouth. "I-It's just that... I wanted to let you know that I'm... I'm truly in love with yo-" What. The. FUCK!? Oh my gosh, you really just said that, didn't you!? No way can he know the truth! "I-I mean... the hope that sleeps inside you..." I paused, taking a deep breath. "With all of my heart." Somehow, I let a smile escape my lips.

As I looked at Hajime, I noticed that his face was red, redder than I had ever seen.

"H-Hinata-Kun! You're face is all red again! You're not feeling sick, are you?" I said, quite worried.

"Sh-Shut up-! Just leave me alone!" He yelled, and then he ran passed me and went into his room, slamming the door.

What the hell did you just do..?! Why had I said that of all things!? Dammit... I looked down at the floor.

Now he really hates you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that this is gonna have over thirty parts is baffling-