Chapter 7

Meaninglessnessssss^^

lmao i'm sorry I found this and thought it was funny.

Anyway-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagito P.O.V.

As soon as the lights went out, I was already feeling my way to the extension cord of the lamp.

"Ah! A blackout!" said a girl's voice.

"Hey, I can't see anything!" A boy this time.

"It's pitch black! My future is pitch black!" Something tells me that was Ibuki.

Ah, found it. I followed the cord.

"Everyone, stay calm! We have to stay calm in situations like this!"

"Waahh! You're stepping on my feet!"

Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching me as I found the table and lifted up the tablecloth.

"What the hell? What is going on here?" Dammit. Byakuya. "Th-This is..!"

I was already under the table, about to grab the knife, when suddenly, someone had pushed me out from under the table. I practically went flying.

"Ow!" I said.

"Turn the damn lights on! I can't eat like this!"

I faced towards the direction I thought the table was in, wide-eyed.

"You guys? Where are you? I-I thought the blackout was just in the kitchen!"

"Maybe the breaker overloaded?"

"Hold on! I'll go along the wall and try to fix it!"

I stood up and turned around, getting ready for the lights to turn back on.

Soon, light washed over us like a wave of uncertainty. I was completely unaware of what had just occurred.

"Thank goodness! Now I can eat in peace!" Akane said, but she stopped herself. Her nose turned up in disgust. "What the hell is that smell?"

"Smell?" Hajime asked.

Wait... Did Teruteru...

"It's coming from over there." She said, pointing towards the table behind me.

"R-Really?" I asked. "What is it?" I almost felt afraid.

"It...It smells like blood."

There were lots of gasps of all kinds. I felt a little left out after all I did was raise my eyebrows.

"What... Do you mean... 'Blood'?" Mahiru asked.

"I mean... It smells like blood. A lot of it."

Suddenly, Hajime leaped into action. He sprang towards the table in question, reaching for the tablecloth. He paused. Then, after an eternity of waiting, he lifted it up, revealing Byakuya's body, drenched in a pool of blood.