Chapter 20

I just wanted to say that I love this with all of my heart ^^^ <333

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hajime P.O.V

I ran with all my might, pushing my legs to go faster and faster yet. What the hell was this "big discovery"..?

When I was in my cottage earlier, Sonia had come knocking at my door. She said that there was a big discovery on the new island. Apparently there was a hospital there, which is where I was headed now.

When I finally reached the place, I barged through the door. The place was completely white, as a hospital should be. If it weren't for the blob of green that I had saw move in the corner of my mind, I would've never noticed him.

I turned to face Komaeda. Great... Just when I thought I had some newfound freedom...

"Ah, Hinata-Kun!" Hearing him say my name like that... It reminded me of that weird dream I had. Which, of course, made me remember all that had come after.

Crush.

I blushed, no, I can't even call it a blush. It was as if... My whole body was at 1,000 degrees fahrenheit.

"Hinata-Kun, are you okay!?" He ran over to me. "Hinata-Kun, your face looks even worse! Are you sure you're fine..?"

"U-Uh.. I-I... uh-" I couldn't even form any words.

Crush.

My heart practically sprang out of my chest. I couldn't move, and all I could do was stare at the albino boy in front of me while listening to the loud, audible thumping of my heart.

"Yes, Hinata-Kun..? You know, if you're not feeling well, I can take you back home..." Before I knew it, Nagito had started to rant. "No, that wouldn't do... He'd hate that... He obviously looks like he's about to faint... Maybe I should go get Tsumiki..? No, that won't work, there's no way I could ruin the precious moment that's unfolding..."

"P-Precious moment..?" I managed to say.

"Huh? Oh yes, there is a very momentous scene going on in the last room down there." He motioned towards the hallway lined with doors.

I was already running down there, afraid of what might happen if I stayed with him any longer.

"Ah! Hinata-Kun! You shouldn't be running like that!!" I didn't listen. "Hinata-Kuuuuunn!!!"

Why did he have to have that voice...

That sweet, longing voice that came from his smooth, pale lips.