Chapter 34

Nagito P.O.V.

It was the next day, and I was on my way to Grape Tower for Monokuma Tai-Chi. When I arrived, I saw the other guys crowded by the door.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Take a look for yourself." Fuyuhiko said.

I peeked over their shoulders, and saw that the button was busted. "Oh? What happened?" I asked.

"We dunno. It was like this when we got here." Kazuichi says.

"Hmm-" I was about to think of a proper explanation, when I was cut off by the monitor.

"A body has been discovered!"

Really? Well, I suppose things were getting dire...

The others shouted and began to freak out. "Who the hell died?!"Kazuichi shouted.

I looked around. "Where's Mechamaru?" I asked.

There were a few gasps. "Shit." Fuyuhiko cursed.

"Well... maybe we should call the people at the other house? I'm sure they were the one's to find whoever died." I suggested.

"Indeed." Gundham replied.

We all then made our way to the phone in the lounge. Fuyuhiko got to it first, and began to call them.

After a while, they finally picked up. "H-Hello..?" It was Hajime.

"Finally dude! What the hell happened over there? We heard the announcement!"

"Why haven't you guys come over here yet?" He asked instead.

"The button to the door is all broke. It won't work." Fuyuhiko explained.

"Well... I suppose I'll have to... fill you in..." I hears Hajime sigh, and his voice sounded sad. "It was Mechamaru. He died." Makes sense... I wonder why he was over at the tower before we got there, though... Hajime went on to explain the other details of the case. When he finally finished, he suggested that we go ahead and investigate over here, as well, since they weren't able to get over here either.

"Well... You heard the man." Fuyuhiko said after hanging up. "Let's go and investigate."

To start, I ended up talking to everyone, trying to see their points of view on it, as well as to see if they had any alibis or useful information to offer. Fuyuhiko said that he couldn't sleep last night and came into the lounge to think abut a few things, when the clock in the lounge began to ring. According to both Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi himself, Kazuichi woke up from this and came out of his room to check it out. Somewhere in the chaos, Gundham also appeared, claiming he heard the clock going off as well. The funny part is, is that Gundham had the Deluxe Room, so if he was in there, then he wouldn't have been able to hear the alarm, considering that the room was sound proof. Well... I suppose he's suspect number one...

After gaining info from everyone, I decided to go ahead and go There.

I made my way to my destination, and when I finally made my way there, I looked up at the door.

The Final Dead Room, huh? Guess it's probably the best idea I have at the moment...

I then opened the doors and walked in, finding what was inside to be rather surprising.

"Monomi? What are you doing in here?" I asked the pink and white rabbit.

"I could say the same for you, Nagito! What's happening out there?" I decided to explain to her the information Hajime had shared with us, making sure I didn't say anything about my suspicions.