Introduction

OC: Jason Grindlewald is the grandson of Gellert Grindlewald.  Due to his last name, he had always received hated from others. When he finally went to Hogwarts, he met two people who didn't judge him due to his name and instantly became friends. Now, Jason is back to Hogwarts for his third year, with his best friends Hermione Granger and Harry Potter.

(Jason has snow white hair like Grindlewald did. His eyes are bright blue in color.)

Jason's character is goofy, fun loving, but serious when need be.

He thinks of Harry like his brother, and has had romantic feelings for Hermione, even though he doesn't admit it.

Other main characters:

Hermione Granger- The Brightest Witch of her age. She was the first person Jason met on the Hogwarts Express, and they instantly became friends. Hermione has romantic feelings for Jason, but can't admit it. Harry is like her younger brother.

Harry Potter- The Boy Who Lived. He met Jason and Hermione on the train, and formed trio of best friends. He knows that his two best friends like each other, but don't admit it. Honestly, he's sick of their obliviousness.

(The story starts from Prisoner of Azkaban. The narrative will be on multiple pov's like Heroes of Olympus, or The Song of Ice and Fire books)

(Also, I have taken some inspirations from @MoonyTheAnigmus 's story 'The Real Us', but only on the nature and backstories of characters.)

(I hope that those who read this book will enjoy it.)