First Day Of School

Aliza's POV: It's my first day of school what should I wear. I ended up with dark blue skinny jeans a white hoodie and white converse. I put on a little bit of make up and I put my hair in a high pony tail. I looked in the mirror I saw a girl with brown hair and different colors of pink in it. I have brown eyes and freckles also. I grabbed my iPhone 6plus it was white with a gold sparkly case. I put on my pink backpack ate breakfast and got ready for school. Bye mom bye dad! I don't think they heard me there probably still passed out. The backpack went on one of my fresh cuts the one from when my parents were drunk good thing I put a hoodie over it. ~At School~ I walked around finding my first period class. Mr. Willingtons 7th grade science. I sat down at a table and got on my phone. Then some guys walked over to me. "Hey I'm Mitch this is Jerome Lachlan vikk Rob and Preston." They all waved. Hi I'm Aliza but my friends call me Allie. "Mitch: Cool name it suits you very we'll." he says with a wink. He sat down and shooed off the other guys. "So you dating anyone?" What no. "Hm to bad. Your such a pretty girl yet so delicate." Wow thanks. "No problem." So your the guy every girl drools over. "Yeah pretty much." *Teacher: Ok kids calm down and we will go around saying our names where were from and our interests. Let's start with you." Um ok. I'm Aliza but my friends call me Allie. I'm from Alaska. And I love to pretty much do anything like skateboarding gaming playing guitar and I also love animals. "Mitch: I'm Mitch or Mitchell. I'm from Montreal Canada. And I love gaming skating swimming football and I do YouTube." After everyone else shared the bell rang. I headed to my next class English. (I'm literally writing my old classes in order 😂) I went to get a pencil from my bag when a note fell out. [Meet me behind the school at 2:45pm. Sincerely Mitch.] Hm I wonder what he wants. The day seemed to drag on forever. Finally time to go meet Mitch. I went behind the school and saw him leaning his back on the wall. "Hey baby." Uh hi. So what did you wanna talk to me about? "We'll Lachlan has had a crush on you for a while but he's to scared to ask you out." Oh really wow. Um I could talk to him about it he doesn't have to be afraid. "Yeah sounds good with me." Ok bye. "Wait what's your number?" Oh it's ***-***-****. "Ok thanks." Bye. I headed home and decided to walk my parents were probably out drinking again. When I got home I heard a loud thump it was my parents I threw my bag and called 911. When the police got here they told me that my parents would have to go to jail of they live. Sadly they died. I had to live home alone with no one. I got a text from Mitch he asked of I had skype. I texted him back saying I did I gave him my skype then I got a call it was Mitch. "Hey why so sad." My mom and dad just died my eyes started tearing up I tried to hold it back but I couldn't. "Wow I'm so sorry I wish I could comfort you." Thanks Mitch your a great friend. "Hey I've gotta go but I could have Lachlan call and talk to you." Oh sure. "Ok I'll send you his skype." The call ended. I typed in his skype and he answered. "Hey Mitch told me what happened I'm so sorry." It's ok. "So I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Yeah sounds great. "Really? Wow." We'll I've gotta go to bed we have school tomorrow. "Ok love yah." Love you too.