Making A New Friend

Aliza's POV: I woke up to yelling down stairs I turned to my side and Preston wasn't there I decided to get ready and see what was going on when I looked at the time it was 4:35am why is he awake so early? I walk down stairs after getting ready and I turn and see someone I thought I would never see aging but this time he wasn't trying to punch me. ~Ok before you read on guess who it is then comment who you thought it was.)
I was so surprised when I saw his face it it was Lachlan. "Lachlan: Oh morning Aliza." He said with a smile. Uh hey... I thought you hated me. "Lachlan:... Yeah I didn't. Or at least at first I did but Preston told me what happened Mitch is a big cactus!" Yeah. So no hard feelings? "Lachlan: No hard feelings." We all decided to group hug and then we watched a movie and caught up with each other on old times. "Lachlan: Wait so you were the one that put hot sauce in Mitch's drink?" Yeah. "Lachlan: Nice!" We high five then laugh. "Preston: Oh Lachlan I have to tell you something." "Lachlan: Ok tell me." Preston and I looked at each other then I spoke. I'm AlliePlayz... ~What you thought they were gonna tell him there dating?~ "Lachlan: What?!? No you can't be..." "Preston: She is." And I can prove it. ~Something I forgot to mention is that she has all there phone numbers cause they give it to AlliePlayz aka Aliza.~ I texted Lachlan and said "Now do you believe me?" He looked at me shocked. "Lachlan: Y your a AlliePlayz..." Yep.
(So I'm gonna leave you guys if there hope you liked this chapter and I'm holding in laughter this Kinda mean but a bird just ran into the window when I typed "Lachlan was shocked." But don't worry the bird is ok.~CinnaSpice.