Chapter 21

"Mitch's POV: I woke up on a hospital bed with Aliza next to me I look down and I had a cast on my arm. "Aliza: The doctors said you can leave tomorrow but I'm gonna have to help you out." Ok. I didn't really mind her helping me out. ~Time Skip At The House>.<~ Once we got inside we were extremely tired so we went up stairs. Hey I can't get my shirt off can you help? "Aliza: Uh sure." She came over and carefully helped get it off so she wouldn't hurt my arm. Hey what day is it? "Aliza:Sunday you were in the hospital for a week." Oh wow. So we have school tomorrow? "Aliza: Yeah but I think we can take a sick day." Um ok. After that we hopped in bed and fell asleep.
[Dream]
I was in an unfamiliar place but it seemed happy and warm I got out of bed and saw photos it was of me and Aliza and a little girl she had long sandy brown hair and hazel eyes. I looked at some more photos and saw a birthday photo of her [Happy Birthday Monica!] It had the little girl Aliza and I all together. I walk downstairs and so Monica playing. "Monica: Daddy!" She ran up to me and hugged me I looked at my arm and there was no cast. Hey Monica. I smile at her and she smiles back. Ok go play with your toys! She ran over to her toys and played I walk up stairs and try to find Aliza. I go into the bathroom and there she was dead on the ground I run over to her and cry I look up and saw Jason laughing. "Jason: That's what you get for not giving me her." He walked away and disappeared. I saw a note on the ground and read it. ~Dear Mitch, It's to late for me by the time you are reading this you need to take Monica and move as far as possible. Im sorry you had to see me like this but I couldn't take it any more please take good care of Monica and one day join me. Love, Aliza." I started to feel myself cry and shake. I felt someone shaking me and yelling my name. [End Of Dream.] "Aliza: Mitch! Mitch! Wake up! It's just a bad dream!" I woke up with tears running down my face. I look over and see Aliza I hug her and cry and she hugged back. Promise you will never leave me. "Aliza: I promise." She started to calm me down and we just sat there for a while. "Aliza: Shhhh it's ok Mitch no ones leaving any time soon." She wiped away my tears and kissed my head and I fell asleep in her lap. •Beep Beep Beep Beep• I woke up to an annoying alarm clock I was still asleep in Aliza's lap and she was laying down still asleep. I turn off the alarm clock and get up trying not to wake Aliza. I went downstairs and got some coffee and then head back upstairs. Aliza was already out of bed plugging in her phone. Hey Aliza are we staying home from school? "Aliza: Yeah I aalready called." Ok. I drank some coffee and kissed her. "Aliza: I could taste your coffee." Was it good? I said with a wink. "Aliza: What the coffee or the kiss." Both. "Aliza: Coffee the kiss could've been better." Oh well how about now. This time I kissed her longer and she kissed back. "Aliza: That's better." She said with a wink. Love you. "Aliza: Love you too." I went to go get ready while Aliza got some of her own coffee. Ugh I can't get this shirt on maybe Aliza can help. I grabbed my phone and texted her. To:Bebe hey I can't get my shirt on. From: Bebe k be up in a second. A minute later she knocked on the door. "Aliza: Mitch you still need help?" Yeah. I opened the door to were Aliza was waiting I handed her the shirt. She lifted my arm carefully and helped me put it on. Ow ow ow! "Aliza:Sorry!" When she finally got on the shirt she kissed my cheek. "Aliza: Is that better?" Yes thanks. "Aliza: Ok now get on your pants I wanna take you somewhere." Ok. I got on my pants and shoes and went out of the bathroom to wait for Aliza. When she came out she was wearing my black and red checkered Benja hoodie with dark blue skinny jeans and red converse. Hey look it's a Benja girl. "Aliza: Yeah why don't you put on one to." Ok. I put on my Benja hoodie and we laughed at how we were matching. Ok so where are we going? "Aliza: That's a surprise." We hopped in the car and she drove me to the mystery place. When we got there it was sunset and she took me to a hill. Wow you can see all of Canada here! "Aliza: Yeah." We went and sat down on the hill and I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. I kissed her head and we watched the sunset together. It was a good day.
~Oh my gosh we are at a wedding and it's a western theme and it has home made maple syrup. Yum yum.~CinnaSpice