Chapter 29 "A"

14 weeks and 5 days later~
Aliza's POV: "Doctor: ok Aliza we are proud to say you have a healthy baby girl, and a healthy baby boy!" What! Oh my gosh really?!? "Yep!" Thank you! "For what it's your baby's. Now just eat healthy and my have to much junk and you will have weird cravings and sometimes the baby's will kick." Ok thanks. I'm already 4 months pregnant and I'm huge! Now it all makes sense! I can't wait to tell Jerome! I walked out to the waiting room were Jerome was sitting "Jerome: So?" Were having a boy! "Jerome: Really?!?" And a girl! "Jerome: What?!?" Were having twins! "Jerome: Oh my gosh! Yay!" Also we only have 5 months or longer left till I'm due. "So we'll have graduation in time!" Yes! We hugged as good as we can considering I'm huge. Jerome and I drove home and told them the news. Guys the baby's just kicked come feel. "Jerome: Woah!" "Mitch:Yeah!" They all seemed happy and everyone knew about the pregnancy everyone at school was super happy for me... Or at least I thought. The other side of the pack and their girlfriends hate us but this side of the pack is fine and Lachlan and Mitch's girlfriends are stoked to see the baby's. "Mitch: I wonder when they will be due?" About like 5 months. "Lachlan: That's awesome!" Ye ahhh! "Jerome: What what!" It's fine it's just apart of pregnancy. Well what was for homework?
So that wasn't a very good chapter but she's not supposed to have the baby's yet that's "Chapter 29 B" so I think I'll like the next chapter better but you tell me.~CinnaSpice