Chapter 22 Prestons Revenge Fail

Preston's POV: I can't believe her still why would she cheat on me and with Mitch?!? I was pacing around in my room talking to rob. "Rob: Calm down bro. Now your single and can have any girl." Yeah I guess but I protected her and everything and she just goes and cheats on me. "Rob: So why was your ex here yesterday." Probably to see my brother Jess has been trying to make me jealous for a while now but it doesn't work. I sat down on the couch and my dog hopped on my lap and laid down. She's a puppy still and she's a German Shepard with two different colored eyes her name is chance. We named her that because she always gave me a chance to move on when my dad died. (I know that sucked in sorry.) "Rob: So what happened to Mitch's arm?" What do you mean? "Rob: Well when I was walking to the store I saw he had a cast on his arm." Weird. Heh didn't Mitch used to have a girlfriend? "Rob: yeah here name was Maria." (Idk) Hmm maybe I should invite her over and see what Mitch does. "Rob: So your getting revenge?" Yeah you wanna help? "Rob: Hell Yeah!" ~Once Maria Gets Here~ "Maria: So the plan is I get Mitch back and you get what?" My friend back then everything will go back to normal. "Rob: Ok I'll call Mitch and pretend that I'm sorry and then Aliza will come with him and you'll get revenge?" Yeah. "Maria: Ok let's do this." I heard a knock on the door I open it to Aliza and Mitch. Hey come in. "Mitch: Ok thanks." "Aliza: So what did you want us for?" ~Maria walks out~ "Maria: Hey Mitch long time no see." "Mitch: Um hey Maria." Mitch's POV: why is Maria her I thought. "Aliza: Hi Maria I'm Aliza." "Maria: Nice to meet you so this is Mitch's girlfriend?" Yeah. "Maria: Hm not very good with choices huh." What? So why are you here? "Maria: To come see you silly." Hey Aliza I think we should go. "Aliza: Ok." Aliza and I left and went back home. I guess their plan was to get me to like Maria again. "Aliza: yeah." Oh well I would never like her again she's a spoiled brat.
~Sorry if our name is Maria it just randomly popped in my head and sorry if this is short and bad... I am going swimming so that's why. ~CinnaSpice.