Chapter 40!- Game Plan

Aliza's POV: I just got back from another boring day of school. Luckily our only homework is to read. I like to read it's calming and nice. I unlock the door and instantly feel the nice cool breeze that I've been dreading especially on a hot spring day. Soon we'll be out of school and it will be summer thankfully! Hmmmm I wonder if anyone got the mail? I drop down my backpack and walk back out into the hot weather and down to the mail box. Last week we finally sorted it out with the mail people to send my mail to the guys house. "Hey I have mail." I walk inside and sit down at the table. I gently open the letter and take it out. "Dear Aliza,
We are proud to say we have found you a new home! Since your only 14 you have to be moved into a house with adults. (Let's say you have to be 15+ to move out...) If you have any questions please contact us and we will be here 24/7. Also you will be moving to Iowa unless you can find 10,000 dollars and a responsible family to live with you may stay there. Please have this back by 5/3/15. Thank you and goodbye."
H how will I tell them? "Mitch: Hey Aliza!" "Lachlan: Hey!" "Jerome: Hi!" "H hi." "Mitch: What's wrong." They all walked over and sat next to me. How do I tell them and how will I get 10,000 in 3 weeks. "I I think you guys should see something." "Jerome: Ok?" I gave them the paper then ran to Mitch and I's room. A couple minutes later I could hear someone knocking at the door. "Lachlan: Aliza? Can I come in?" "Sure." I just sat on the bed playing with my hands as I heard the door creak open. Lachlan walked over and sat next to me. "Lachlan: How are we gonna get 10k in 3 weeks and where!" "Idk." Then boom! Lightbulb! "I got it! You know how there's new neighbors here and my old friends?" "Lachlan: Yeah." "Well I also have an old friend named Rachel. I can gather all of us up and we can do a car wash! 20 bucks a wash! And we'll do that till we get 10k!" "Lachlan: Sounds good but we barley even know some of them like all I know is the guy is named Asher and the girl is hailey." "Oh yeah well we can go over and talk to them and get to know them cmon!" ~After Asher and hailey become Lachlan Jerome Mitch Aliza Sarah and Blair's friend.~ Mitch and I hopped in bed and I snuggled up to him. "Well that was a fun day." "Mitch: Yeah." "Night." "Mitch: Heh. Night." ~Next day...~ Lachlan's POV: I woke up in the morning to the door bell ringing. That must be Aliza's old friend Rachel. i open the door to an astonishing girl. (Sorry but some parts I didn't really understands like when you said little did that mean short hair? Or her height sorry if I do this wrong so I'll put short for both... If I'm wrong then I'll fix it. And this is @pizza_panda_1993 's girl) she had shortish brown hair with lila tips and grey eyes. She was kinda short but not to short. Aliza said she was 17 so she's 1 year older then me. She's also place with a tint a tan. But she was very pretty. She was also wearing a minecraft shirt must be a gamer but they were playing instruments so must like bands too. I really like her. Oh gosh Lachlan you can't be crushing on two girls. "U uh co come on in." Dang stuttering. "Rachel: Thanks." We sat on the couch and just talked she was pretty cool. She hyper but had an inner fey with a side of classy. She has an older brother and a younger brother she says they taught her to purposely burp and she was very flexible she says she doesn't get drunk easily and she's really strategical and was a fast sprinter she also says people call her an magnificent singer. She was about to tell me more about herself which I didn't mind but then Aliza came down and they had to screech and hug. But someone else caught my eye when they came down Shilo. Wow she's amazing but so is Rachel. What's wrong with me I barley even know them. ~After Everyone Has The Car Wash Set Up~ "Ok I think we're good to go Aliza!" "Aliza: Ok! Thanks!" She ran up to me and hugged me and I blushed but why? I should be over Aliza were just friends but I'm not over her I wish I could go back in time but you can't always get what you want. "No problem. Now everyone come here!" Everyone stood in front of me and waited for me to speak. "Ok were gonna have partners. Um Hailey and Asher. Jerome and Rachel. Mitch and Aliza and Shilo and I. Everyone went to there spots and before the first car Shilo hugged me in excitement. "Shilo: People!!!!" She let go then ran around in circles till they showed up. A couple hours passed but there wasn't enough people and we had to close soon if only we could get in 90 more people then we would have enough for Aliza to stay and some extra money left over. Then I got an idea. "Aliza!" "Aliza: What." "Sing! We need more people!" "Aliza: What I can't!" "You sang on Americans got talent." "Aliza: Fine." I set up a radio and she chose her song. 'How To Be A Heartbreaker AJMV'
"Aliza:
Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun
But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run
Rule number two, just don't get attached to
Somebody you could lose
So le-le-let me tell you

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do!

Cause I lo-lo-love you

Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek
But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat
Rule number four, gotta be looking pure
Kiss him goodbye at the door, and leave him wanting more, more

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do

Cause I lo-lo-love you

Girls, we do, whatever it will take
Cause girls don't want, we don't want our hearts to break in two
So it's better to be fake, can't risk losing in love again, babe

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
How to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like the look of danger
We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you

Cause I lo-lo-love you

At least I think I do." After a longs day of work we finally got Aliza the money and she gets to stay today was a good day.
Probably not very good but Ella is saying to read a book about Harry Potter and she wanted me to update so here you go~CinnaSpice