Oopsie

Mitch's POV: I woke up in the morning and checked my phone to see what time it was but I got a text from Aliza. *Hey Mitch how are you and I going to be at school like are you gonna pretend to bully me or are we gonna be friends?* I texted her back saying: Um idk and if I do hurt you just know I don't mean it.* *I know so wanna walk to school with me none of the guys are going today Vikk had to go to vacation for his grandmas funeral Lachlan is with his parents in Washington rob is with his aunt and uncle Preston is in Florida and Jerome is the only one that knows what happened so... Yeah.* Um yeah sure be out in a few I'll knock on your door.* after I texted her I got ready and walked to her house •Knock Knock• "Aliza: Hey Mitch." She had a warm welcoming smile on her face. Hey ready? "Aliza: Yeah let's go." We walked to school and talked about random things I thought Jerome was gonna talk to me today but he never came to school. We walked to science and had a blast. (Hah! Just noticed something had a 'blast' haha ok bad pun...) ~Lunch Time Skip~ We got our lunch and sat down. So you still up to hang out? "Yeah!" Ok we can walk there then go to my house afterwards if you want. "Yeah, sounds fun." I talked to Aliza pretty much all day we had a lot in common and she had great taste in music. ~Skipping time hold on to your butts! Nexus Reference sorry~ we finally made it back to my house we watched a scary movie she kept getting closer every time she heard the music playing and then when the monster thing popped she jumped onto my lap. I started to blush like crazy she hid her face in my chest but I didn't mind. After the movie she saw that she was on my lap and she hopped off and blushed. "S sorry that movie was pretty scary." It's fine. We decided to watch tv but I didn't watch I just stared at her. "Why are you staring at me?" Oh sorry. "It's fine" I started to lean on and she did the same then the next thing I knew we were kissing. No it wasn't a passionate one it was a nice sweet one. I pulled away when I thought of Preston. Um I'm sorry. You have Preston I shouldn't have done that. "Well I kissed you back so you shouldn't be saying sorry." Let's just not speak of this. "Yeah good idea." We sat there for a while watching movies in silence. "Hey is it ok if I put my head on your lap and sleep I'm really tired." Uh yeah that's fine with me. She laid her head on my lap and I brushed my fingers through her long hair. Then I fell asleep too.
~Awww so cute and bad at the same time cause you know SHE IS WITH PRESTON!~CinnaSpice