Chapter 37- Moving

Asher's POV: (This Is @beeeee123 's Character.) Another day of being bullied just because I'm gay. I used to have a crush on my old friend I told him and he told everyone in school. Sometimes people tell me to kill myself but why would I? Yeah I'm bullied but I have a great mum and an amazing little sister. I am shy but I'm told I'm easy to get to know and I'm usually happy because I always look on the positive side of things. Also another thing is I'm moving to Canada today so bye bye bullies. So I guess you wonder what I look like huh? Well I have short black hair and blue eyes I usually don't wear much all I really wear is Black shirts my favorite grey jacket some light grey jeans and my black vans. I don't really have a crush I kinda rather just avoid that for now so I don't get bullied anymore, I'm also 16 soon Ill be on my own and out of my mums house aka today and possibly one day I will be with my one true love who ever that is. (And this is @XxIceBrixXExplosions 's). But I do have one friend, Hailey. She has short dirty blonde hair with green highlights she also has nice brown eyes and she has fair skin. She usually would wear any T-shirt that has words and designs and she wears her awesome neon green converse almost everyday unless she has to dress up. Shes 14 and has an older brother and a mum one thing we have in common is we both have a mum and no dad. My dad left for another women and her dad sadly died. Were traveling to Canada together. Her mum and brother will be staying with my mum and sister because they have great lives back here and Hailey wanted to come with me and start a new life and explore Montreal with me so that's all about me and now back to reality. I was sitting in my normal corner all alone while Hailey was at her private school. As I was getting up I felt something cold run down my head it was water. I turn around and see the jocks (Brandon, Jerry and Leo. Don't Ask They Were Random...) "Brandon: Hey gay boy." "*sigh* Hello Brandon." "Jerry: Ready for your daily beating?" They all started smirking. "Ready for this?" I punched all three of them in the nose and ran away. I didn't really know where I was going at first but then I saw that I ended up in the science lab. I could hear running so I hid behind the teachers desk and waited for them to leave. "Leo: He must be in the bathroom or music room. Come on!" They finally left thankfully so I could get out it was so crammed in there. "When will the day end?" A few minutes later the bell rang signaling us to head to our next class. "Shoot! I'm gonna be late!" I ran as fast as I could till I finally made it luckily only 2 minutes to spare. I sat down in my usual desk in the back with a guy named Fred and a somewhat popular girl named Holly. They were nice and all but I don't really talk the shyness in me takes over so I just sit back and wait for class to end.I pulled out a piece of paper and doodled. It doesn't really matter I am leaving today and Its almost summer by the time I get to Canada there summer will have begun... I just hope I wont be bullied and ill make friends who don't care if I'm gay. (Ok So Before I Go On Should I Have Her And Preston Be Friends Again And Kinda Just Have The Sidemen Come In And Bully Her With Vikk Obviously And Maybe Just Maybe Rob? Idk You People Choose) Finally the bell rang I guess I should head home I do have more classes but I really need to finish packing and I have to go get Hailey from her school so now's a good time to leave. I was walking home with Hailey but she wanted to stop and grab her stuff and say goodbye to her family before we leave they should be in my house by the end of the week but they need to pack. A few minutes later Hailey came back out with a suit case some bags and a smile on her face. "You can put your stuff in my cars trunk." "Hailey: Ok thanks" "No problem Ill be inside if you need me gonna say bye to my family." "Hailey: Ok" I walk inside and see my mum and sister waiting to say goodbye ~Five years later jk jk five minutes later~ We were finally at the airport good thing we lived so close. After our long trip we made it to the house we would be staying at it was a very nice neighbor hood. "Hey hailey we should go meet our neighbors." "Hailey: Yeah" Once we got outside we saw a girl with straight long brown hair a girl with curly yet longish strawberry blonde hair a girl with long brown hair and blue highlights running away from 3 guys holding water guns one was tall and had brown hair and wore a red and black checkered hoodie another had brown and was wearing a hat with a bear? On it and he had a big nose I guess and the last one had blonde hair he was pretty tall I must say. "Hailey: I guess that's our neighbors." "Yeah. Well let's meet em tomorrow I'm tired." "Hailey: Me too."
So here you go people's and its 2:42am i don't know why I'm awake but I am so I'm tired and this is short bye.~CinnaSpice