Wishing For A Hero

Mitch's POV: I can't keep lying to Lachlan but he can't know what happened between Aliza and I. Maybe I can take my anger out on her today. I don't like to but ever since my sister died because of a girl named Aliza I've hated anyone with that name but this Aliza was different I liked her but she was dating Lachlan so I had to break them up.
Aliza's POV: When I got to school I saw Mitch he was talking to his friends I ran and hid behind a bush. I could hear everything they were saying. But he wasn't talking to the pack it sounded like someone else. "Adam: Wait so you hurt her cause you like her?" "Mitch: I don't know. Maybe it's just me feeling bad for her." "Adam: Maybe we'll see you later." "Mitch: Bye." I sat there with my head in my knees then I heard someone stand there. "Mitch: What are you doing?" Surprisingly he said it in a nice voice. I looked up he had caring eyes. "Mitch: Hey look I'm sorry." Really? "Mitch: Yeah." He helped me up. "Mitch: I don't like bullying you but.." But what? "Mitch: My friends kinda make me." How? "Mitch: we'll if I want to keep my subscribers happy I have to act like I'm there friend I mean I am but I hate to hurt you." It's ok. "Mitch: So let's go to science." Wait what about the guys? "Mitch: We'll I might have to pretend that I'm gonna beat you up..." That's ok I'm used to it. "Mitch: Your used to it?" Yeah. Mitch's POV: Wow this is going better then expected now I can figure out her real weaknesses and use them I should go tell the guys. Guys I found out so many things we can use against her. "Really?" Yeah. Let's do this. Aliza's POV: Hey Mitch. Before I knew it he punched me. What the heck! "Mitch: I lied to you none of that stuff was true." What?!? "Yeah." I fell to the floor and they beat me up. I wish I had a hero. Then suddenly I Preston came and helped me up and took care of me. Thanks Preston. "No problem." "Mitch: Preston what the fudge!" What's wrong with him helping me. "Yeah" Let's go please. "Ok." I heard Mitch yell then I stopped and yelled ~Hey Mitch why don't you tell them what really happened.~ Everyone stared at Mitch and Preston and I ran away.