Chapter 20 Breakin An Arm

Mitch's POV: It was the weekend and Aliza was in bed she was still asleep and I was still on her stomach. ~No nothing happened!~ Aliza wake up. "Mmmmmm Why...." Cause my parents wanted to meet you remember? "Five more minutes!" I kiss her nose and pull her out of bed. I threw clothes at her. Put that on babe. "Hey look that's a new one." What babe? "Yeah." Hmm well I should start giving you knew names. Now hurry up and get dressed we have to leave in an hour. "Ok." She got up and got dressed. ~On The Plane Poof!~ "Hey Mitch I'm gonna go to sleep is it ok if I use your arm as a pillow?" Yeah. "K thanks." And just like that she fell asleep on my arm. A lady walked by and asked if I wanted anything. Uh no thanks. She left and asked other people. I fell asleep after a minute or so. I woke up to Aliza shaking me saying the plane landed. Oh ok. We walked out of the plane with our luggage and got a taxi to my parents. I wonder why they wanted me to come I thought they hated me and why do they want to meet you? "Aliza: I don't know it's pretty weird." Once we got to my parents I had a bad feeling. My dad invited me in and I saw he was with my step mom I never did go to the wedding when he married her I moved away from him. "Dad: There he is!" My dad walked up to me and hugged me then he saw Aliza. "Dad: Wow, and you chose him? Over any guy in the world you chose Mitch?!?" "Aliza: Yeah I did and I love him very much." I smiled as she kissed my cheek. When we got inside it seemed empty and different my brother and sisters moved to my grandmas so I was left alone with my dad. Then a guy about my age 16 I would say came and hugged Aliza. "Jason: Hey my name is Jason what's yours." "Aliza: I'm Aliza and that's Mitch." I heard my step mom say dinner was ready. After an awkward dinner Aliza and I headed up to my old room. She went and sat down in her pajamas and laid under the covers. I got ready and hopped in bed and laid with her. Hey babe. "Aliza: Yeah?" Did you notice Jason flirting with you? "Aliza: Yeah but I have you and that's all that matters." I think my dad was trying to set you to up. "Aliza: Well that won't happen." I put my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me then I kiss her head and fell asleep. ~Sorry but I'm tired and I want to get a part up so what happens is Mitch was woken up and Jason snapped Mitch's arm and Aliza took him to the hospital and he had to get a cast.~ I woke up and saw Aliza holding my hand I patted a seat next to me and she sat there with me. "Aliza: The doctors said you can go home tomorrow but I'll have to help you a lot." Ok. I'm fine with that cause you'll be helping me.
~Ok goodnight all the fishy cactuses!~CinnaSpice