Chapter 18 Taking Sides

~Before this story starts I wanted to say I'm gonna be adding in the chapter thing cause some people skip so yeah~
Mitch's POV: Hey wake up Aliza. She didn't wake up I kiss her head then I hear her moan cause she was a sleepy banana. Come on wake up! "Why we have like 3 hours before school!" Well we still have to get your clothes. "Mmmmm." What do I have to get you out of bed. "Mm idk." Fine you've caused me to do this! I started to tickle her. "M Mitch! St stop!" She said between laughs. I'll stop if you get up. "Ok ok!" I stopped and she got up. We got in the car and turned on the radio I started the car and she started humming to the radio. When we got to Preston's I knocked on the door and to my surprise Preston's ex girlfriend opened the door. Aliza came up to me and I put my arm around her. Hey can I come in to get my girlfriends clothes? "Jess: Yeah." We walked in and went up stairs to get her clothes Preston was still asleep witch was good other wise he would probably try and punch me we got her clothes and walked out to the car. When we got home we had like 2 and a half hours to sleep so we did. It was 5:30 and we had to be up by 7:00 but we slept till 7:30. ~Time skip to the getting ready.~ I woke up to the alarm clock Aliza was already awake before me she came out of the bathroom in her black power moves only shirt pulled back into a hair tie she also had on dark blue skinny jeans and black converse and her hair was pulled into a ponytail. Wow was all I could say. "What you like it?" I nod my head. She giggled and walked up to me and kissed me it was fast and sweet and then she laid back down on the bed. Your a tease. "Yup." I got ready and laid back down with her then I kissed her like she did to me. "Who's the teas now." Haha. I laid my head on her stomach and she ran her fingers through my hair. I love you. "Love you too." Then she kissed my head. Hey we should go to school we can walk with Jerome. "Yeah." ~Oh my geebers! Another time skip!" When we got to school we saw Preston, Rob and Vikk and Jess all talking to each other and Lachlan, Jerome, Aliza and I were all together. I guess we're taking sides. "Lachlan: Yeah." Oh well let's get to class.