Here We Go Again

Aliza's POV: hey Mitch can lay down on your lap and sleep? "Yeah." I laid down and pretended to sleep well not at first but then I felt him run his fingers through my hair and let me say I almost died. ~One Hour Later~ I woke up and Mitch was asleep. Mitch wake up! I poked him and he woke up. "W what?" He looked down at me with his deep Carmel eyes I almost passed out. He smiled as did I. "Oh hey." Hey. Maybe Mitch wasn't so bad if a guy maybe I underestimated him. I was still staring into his eyes when we heard someone knock on the door. I ran and hid in his bedroom so no one would know I was here. Mitch's POV: I got up and open the door to my surprise it was Preston. "Hey man sorry to bother you." Um it's fine. Not to be mean but why are you here? "I went home and Aliza wasn't there so then I went to her house and she was gone." Ok man don't freak out but Aliza is here but before you get mad nothing happened. "Haha funny Mitch but I think we all know you guys hate each other." I'm not joking Aliza came downstairs and smiled when she saw Preston. "Aliza: Preston! Your back!" She was going to hug him but he yelled. "Preston: You cheated on me!" What! No she didn't! He came in and punched me Aliza got him off and helped me up. "Preston: It's over Aliza you and me are done." I saw him storm out she started to cry. Aliza I'm so sorry. "I it's fine y you d didn't do a anything wrong." I hugged her and tried to calm her down. "Thanks Mitch." I thought a movie would help her get Preston off her mind. We sat and watched (Enter movie any one you want) it was amazing. She cuddled up to me and I gladly accept. After a while she kissed me and I kiss back there was a great feeling not fireworks it was like sparks. It lasted for a good couple of minutes but there's something we need to live air. (I know so classic.) We pull away to breath and this time I didn't feel guilty because of Preston. He didn't deserve her. Hey so wanna be my girlfriend? I know you just broke up with Preston but I- I was cut off by her kissing me. "Yes." I smiled as did she. We sat there for a while watching the movie in a nice silence. Hey I think we should go and sleep we have school tomorrow. "Yeah. But I don't wanna get up." I laughed and picked her up and carried to the room. I threw her a shirt and pants but she might not be able to fit so well cause they were my clothes and her stuff was at Preston's. She got dressed and hopped back in bed I took of my shirt and saw her stare at me. Like the view? I said with a wink. "Yep." She said with a wink. I laughed and hopped in bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her and moved her closer to me and I fell asleep with her in my arms.
~Sniffle sniffle. I'm not crying it's very dusty in here XD. But it's ok I'm a girl jk like I am a girl but yeah you get what I mean. I think. Oh well so be happy I gave you a chapter love me!~CinnaSpice