Chapter 41-Trying Not To Love My Best Friends Bully

Sooo I was already writing this but somehow it's gone. Grrrrrrr. Well hopefully this will be good. Enjoy!
Shilo's POV: Today's the first day I start at Aliza's school. I wonder what I should wear! Hmmmm. So many choices! I know it's almost summer but they had an opening so I took it and now I'm in school for the last few months. (I'll put up some pictures of what she's wearing) I finally decided on a white sweater a pink dress some brown boots and white pearl earrings. (I really like that outfit.) I curled my hair out on some foundation concealer exc. and finally walked downstairs. When I got to the living room everyone was quite witch is strange. "Hey." "Jerome: Hey." "Mitch: So here's the plan Jerome Aliza and I are going in one car and you and Lachlan go in the other." "Oh ok." About 5 minutes later Lachlan and I finally were on our way to school. "Hey what's wrong with Aliza?" "Lachlan: W what do you mean n?" "She just seems quieter then normal and Jerome and Mitch are staying close to her." "Lachlan: U uh I don't k know." "Ok." The rest of the drive was silent except for our breathing and the cars we were driving by. When we got to our first class I saw someone who was really cute. (My sister wanted her to like a bully I don't know why.) He had jet black hair darkest skin more on the tan side. He was short but taller then me. "Teacher: Ok class we have a new student why don't you tell us about yourself." "Oh well my name is Sarah but my friends call me Shilo and I'm new to Canada I've always lived in a small place called Iowa." "Teacher: Well that's nice why don't you go sit next to Vikram. Vikram raise your hand." The guy with jet black hair and dark brown eyes raised his hand. Perfect! I get to make a fool out of my self in front of my crush. I went and sat in the back right next to him. "Vikk: Hey I'm Vikram but everyone calls me vikk." "Hi I'm Shilo or Sarah." "Vikk: Nice name. Hey wanna come with me to a park?" "Y yeah." He looked over at the clock and took out a piece of paper and a pencil. "Vikk:Here." "Thanks." It had his phone on it and the location and time of the park meet up. "Vikk: Well see you later." "Bye." So that's Aliza's bully? Dang how will I be able to deal with them.
Sorry this sucks I have a headache and this is very late so here.~CinnaSpice