Chapter 36- Old Friends

Aliza's POV: I was woken up to yelling must be the guys again. "I guess I should get dressed." After I was done the door bell rang. I walked over to it and there stood someone I never thought I would see again. She had Long brown hair with blue highlights, and hazel eyes, she was wearing a band shirt (Sorry Blairflare17 if thats wrong :P) with black jeans and combat boots, she was slightly tan and she seemed to be 14. "A are you B blair?" "Blair: Yeah." "Wow long time no see." "Blair: Yeah." "Come on in. Sorry about the mess I'm hanging out with my boyfriend and his friends." "Blair: It's fine." "Guys Come here!" "Mitch: K! Be down in a sec!" "K!" I turned to Blair, her face was full of awe. "Yeah kinda a big house." "Blair: Yeah! Haven't seen a big house since my family." I saw her face turn from shocked to sad. "Yeah." It was silent for a while till we heard foot steps. There they were Lachlan Mitch and Jerome being them derby selves. Mitch had a towel on his head Jerome had boxers over his jeans and Lachlan has two sets of coats on him. "O ok. So Blair this is Mitch Lachlan and Jerome." I pointed to them each of them. "Blair: Nice to meet you." "Jerome: You too so what's your name." Blairs POV "B Blair." Wow jerome's cute wait why am I Saying that about someone I just met? But it's true his smile is amazing and his eyes I could stare into them all day! I was brought back to reality when I saw a hand waving around in front of me it was Aliza. "Aliza: Earth to Blair!" "Sorry." "Jerome: So... Why don't we all get to know each other." We sat down and talked about ourselves but I didn't really pay attention to anyone but Jerome. "Lachlan: Wow so you dance and sing?" "Yeah." "Mitch: Can you show us?" "Um..." "Aliza: Guys she just got here let's give her a break!" "Jerome: Yeah guys!" A few hours later the doorbell rang during our game of just dance. "Aliza: I got it!" We paused the game and sat on the couch. I was in deep thought again till I heard someone scream. "Aliza: Shilo!" I look over and see a girl with curly strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes (This is my sisters character) she was wearing a cute school type shirt and a navy blue skirt with long socks and some black boots just a little bit shorter then the socks. "Sarah: My name isn't Shilo! It's Sarah!" "Aliza: I know but you act like a dog." "Sarah: No I don't!" Aliza walked over to the couch and sat down. "Aliza: Come here Shilo!" Sarah smiled and ran over and sat next to her. "Aliza: See!" We all laughed except for Sarah she just sat there and blushed. I looked over and saw Lachlan in deep thought what's going through his head. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. "Hey can we talk?" "Lachlan: Oh yeah." I led him into the kitchen and sat on the stool. "So what were you thinking about." "Lachlan: Eh nothing really." "Are you sure." "Lachlan: Ok I kindamaybesortalikeshilo." He said it fast but I could hear him. "What did you say." I said with a devious smile. "Lachlan:*Sigh* I like Shilo ok? But don't tell anyone!" "I knew it! And I won't! Promise!" I couldn't hold back my excitement I mean I know they just met but ahhh! Shachlon! I ship it! Today should be fun! But what if she doesn't like him back kinda like how I don't know if Jerome likes me back probably doesn't even know I'm here. "Jerome: Hey Blair." Wait did he just say my name? So I'm not invisible to him. "Uh hey Jerome." "Jerome: I think Shilo likes Lachlan." "Really!" "Jerome: Yeah!" "Also Lachlan may or may not have told me he likes her too." "Jerome: What!" "Yeah!" We started giggling. "So where's Aliza and Mitch?" "Jerome: At the store we needed more food." "Wanna sneak up on Shilo and Lachlan with me and scream Shachlan?" "Jerome: Yeah buddy!" We looked through the fireplace that led into the living room. They were sitting next to each other which was perfect and luckily they were on the floor facing a different way so now they won't see us. We sneakily went behind them I held up my fingers and started to count down 3,2,1 "Both: Shaclan!" Then we ran and hid trying to hold back laughter. "Jerome: I I wish w we could have s seen their faces!" He said between laughter "Yeah." After we calmed down and reasoned with an angry Lachlan and a confused Sarah Jerome and I sat down at the dinning room table. "You know your pretty easy to talk to Jerome considering I never talk to people." "Jerome: Really?." "Yeah I'm pretty shy people made fun of me cause I never talked to anyone but my friend." "Jerome: I couldn't tell. Why would they pick on you your amazing." I started to blush. He's so nice but I bet he's got a girlfriend. "Jerome: Hey sometime do you wanna go out with me?" "Oh yeah sure." Is he asking me out or is a friendly thing? "Jerome: Well it's getting late I'm gonna hit the hay you can take robs room and I'll tell Shilo that she can have prestons they're not coming back." "Sorry to ask but why?" "Jerome: It's fine but they bully Aliza and all that stuff." "Oh." "Yeah. We'll see you tomorrow." "Ok you too." I walked upstairs and went into robs old room. It was nice. It was blue with a bed that had fluffy brown blankets and pillows. The room also had a closet and a bathroom. I set down my suitcase put on my pjs and hopped in the nice cozy warm bed. The only thing that would make it better is Jerome. I instantly fell asleep and dreamed on.
So if anyone else wants a character then head back to the other chapter and enter one I don't know how long I'll be taking requests so yeah. Sorry Blairflair17 if I messed up your character I tried my best but I sometimes write stuff and lose train of thought so hope this is good. And also I hope everyone enjoyed this.~CinnaSpice