Chapter 30 All Just A Dream

Aliza's POV: I jolted up and saw I was in Mitch's house in his bed. Why am I here where's Jerome? Katniss? Peta? I looked around and saw Mitch next to me. I got up and ran to the mirror my hair was just plain brown no blonde at the ends. I checked my Skype and looked for Simons name. He wasn't there. I checked my phone and looked for Simons name nothing. Just messages. I checked all the recent sent ones. "Mitch: Love you." "Love you too." This was yesterday. What's going on! I checked Mitch's arm he still had a cast. I walked over to Mitch and started shaking him. "Mmmm" Mitch wake up! "Fine." He woke up and looked at me. "What's wrong?" So what happened when you broke up with Maria? "Who's Maria and what do you mean broke up?" When you broke up with her cause she was pregnant with another mans kid. He just stared at me confused. Never mind but whys your arm back in a cast I thought you got it off a week ago. "No... We got it on yesterday remember?" No. "What's going on are you feeling ok?" I guess it was all just a dream. But it's been months and we graduated high school. "No. That's years away." I I'm confused what day is it? "Um August 25th why?" H how long have I been asleep? "Well after we go rob my cast you blacked out and I took you to the hospital they said you were just tired and needed rest you've been asleep for at least 20 hours." What time is it? "6:00am" I had a strange dream. I told him everything that happened. "That's why your all confused." Yeah. So do we have school today? "Um yeah. We should get ready." Ok. I got ready in 45 minutes including eating and I rendered some videos before I left for school. Once we got to school and we were in science all I could think about was that dream I thought it was real.

What it was all a dream?!? That's crazy! But I didn't really plan on doing this but I didn't have any idea what I was gonna have happen cause it seemed like the book would end so I had to bring back them being in school and they bullying her. Be happy cause I don't know.~CinnaSpice