Starting A Youtube

Aliza's POV: Why would Mitch do this? Was he jealous or mad or something?!? I sat on the bench and started crying into my knees. I decided to pull out my guitar and play a song. I played just a dream by nelly. I was thinking about you thinking about me thinking about us what we gonna be open my eyes it was only just a dream. Traveled back down that road will you come back no one knows I realize it was only just a dream. I was at the top now it's like I'm at the basement number one spot now she's finding a replacement I swear now I can't take it knowing someone's got my baby, now you wait a round, baby I can't think I shoulda put it down, shoulda got that ring cause I can still feel it in the air see your pretty face run my fingers through your hair, my lover my life my baby my wife you left me I'm tight cause I know it just ain't right! I was thinking about you thinking about me thinking about us what we gonna be open my eyes and it was only just a dream. So I travel back down that road will you come back no one knows and I realize, it was only just a dream. And I be riding and I swear I see your face and I try to get my usher on but I can't let it burn, and just hope that you notice you the only one I yearn for no more sooner I will learn. Didn't give you all my love I guess now I got my payback now I'm thinking in the club all about my baby hey you were so easy to love but wait I guess my love wasn't enough, I'm going through every time that I'm alone now I'm just wishing you would pick up the phone but you made a decision that you wanted to move on cause I was wrong. I was thinking about you thinking about me thinking about us what we gonna be open my eyes it was only just a dream so I travel back down that road will you come back no one knows and I realize, it was only just a dream. If you've ever loved somebody put your hands up and now there gone and you wish you could give them everything x2. When I looked up I saw the pack staring at me. I tried to run but Mitch grabbed my arm. Please don't hurt me! "Mitch: I won't on one condition." What? "Mitch: you can't tell anyone about us hurting you." Ok! Can I please leave? "Mitch:Fine." When I got up preston threw a rock at me and it hit my eye there was a note. I waited till they were gone to read it. ~I saw what Mitch did to you. I know you didn't cheat on Lachlan I want to help but if I do my fans will hate me for not recording with them. -Preston.~ someone really cares? I headed home and went on my computer I pulled up YouTube and watched Preston he seems really nice I feel bad he has to hang out with those jerks. But Jerome seems nice to. They all do, but I know there not. Maybe I should start a YouTube yeah! Hey guys welcome to my channel I'm AlizaGames and we'll I game and stuff. I hope you guys enjoy my content and I hope I make you laugh or even smile when your having a bad day. So subscribe and like the video if you enjoyed and goodbye. I uploaded the video and went to bed. ~Morning~ I woke up and heard my phone buzzing like crazy there was a video of me singing! What how?! I saw that Mitch posted it no wonder. There were a lot of nice comments but the only negative ones were from the pack besides Preston and they were all private so only I could see it. We'll time to go to school. I put on a black jacket with some skinny jeans and converse I put my hair in a braid to the side and left for school.