Secrets

Oh also the guys besides Preston are searching for Aliza in the wood s and Aliza and Preston are at his house~ Mitch's POV: ~I don't know how much longer I can keep this secret.~ "Jerome: Hey Mitch you ok?" Yeah just thinking. "Ok well just tell me if you need anything." Ok thanks biggums. ~Maybe I should tell Jerome the truth? But then he would hate me forever.~
Aliza's POV: Preston? Hello? "Preston: Over here I'm in the kitchen." Oh ok why? "Preston: Well I found out an idea so your gonna have to come here." Ok. I walked over to Preston and sat next to him. So what's the idea? "Preston: well on your YouTube you could make a video about the pack bullying you." Yeah! Maybe then they'll finally stop! "Preston: So I was wondering." Yeah? "Preston: Would you be my girlfriend?" I sat their in silence shocked. Uh... Yeah! "Preston: Really?!?" Yeah! We hugged then I heard the door open and someone dropped their backpack on the floor when I looked over I saw...

Ok I'm done. I'm gonna leave you with a cliffhanger.
(Jk) 😉
It it it was. "Preston: Mitch?!?."
~Ok so here is your story I finally got time to write I've been in the car all day then I went swimming and ate some food and now I'm in bed writing while my sister is bouncing about to wake up my mom and step dad... So here is your story your welcome you beautiful cactuses!"~CinnaSpice