Real Chapter 47- Jerome likes to feel pretty...

Shilo's POV: 'Jessica' and I were walking around in the mall on a Saturday afternoon. "Ohhhh what store should we go to I want to buy a new dress but one that's not to short like all the dresses that the 'Popular' girls wear." "Jessica: Yeah why don't they get arrested for that?" "I don't know Aliza but if I were president I would make it a law so you cant wear clothes that short and tight..." "Preston: Ahem" We turn around to Rob and Preston... Oh shiz... "Preston: Well how was your day 'Jessica' if that even is your real name Aliza." Preston's POV (A few seconds ago): Rob and I were walking around when we spotted Jessica and Shilo walking around. "Rob: Hey we should go say hi." "Yes or we could scare them" "Both: YES!" We snuck up behind them I started to count down then they started talking. "Shilo: I don't know Aliza but if I were president I would make it a law so you cant wear clothes that short and tight..." What!!! "Ahem" They turn around with worried faces. "Well how was your day 'Jessica' if that is even your real name Aliza." "Aliza: P preston? R rob? What are you guys doing here?" "Rob: Shopping... and we came to say hello but we overheard your conversation..." They tried to run but we grabbed there arms before they could. We took them to a secret place were they couldn't escape. "Shilo: Don't kill us!" "Why would we kill you? Were people not cannibals." They look at us in disbelief. "Aliza: What do you want with us!?!" "Well if you don't do what we say then we'll tell everyone Aliza was 'Jessica'" "Aliza: What do we have to do?" "Rob: Steal a necklace from a jewelry store." I could tell he was just kidding so I went along with it. "Aliza: Ok done." Then her and Shilo walk away. A few minutes later they came back running holding a necklace. "Wait you actually stole it?" "Aliza: Yeah.... Weren't we supposed to?" "HECK NO! We were messing with you!" "Shilo: What!" "Aliza: Why didn't you tell us!" "Rob: We thought you knew!" "This is bad... We need help!" *Aliza makes superman pose* "Aliza: Never fear Alizatar is here!" "Aliza we need more then just you..." "Aliza: Ohhhh... Yeahhhhh... Get Mitch, Jerome and Lachlan...." "What about Asher, Ian, Hailey and Rachel?" "Shilo: Asher and Ian are visiting each others family, Hailey's on a cruise with her Nanna and Poppa and Rachel is helping in park rangers in Hawaii." "Rob: Ok there on there way." A few hours passed and the mall was finally closing we hid in a safe place by the jewelry shop. "Ok were good" We head inside and wait for Rob to put the necklace away. "Rob: A guys the necklace melted... I guess I'm just so hot..." "Everyone: What!" I walk up to the necklace and taste it. "Its made of sugar." Suddenly Shilo starts dancing and Mitch turns on the song sugar on his radio and Jerome runs out from behind the curtains in a maid costume. "Shilo: Sugar! Yes ple-" Aliza walks up to Shilo and smacks her head. "Aliza: No bad Shilo no random flash mobs in bad situations go in the corner and think about what you've done." Shilo walks to a corner and Mitch turns off the music. "Rob: So Mitch why was Jerome in a maids costume...?" "Mitch: He likes to feel pretty... And that's not the weirdest costume he's worn... He once dressed up as my grandma and kissed me on the cheek he was like. 'Hi mitchy poo' right when I heard his voice I ripped of his wig and he ran off to a corner crying. Corners are his happy place... See..." He points up to the corner in the ceiling... And there Jerome was crying. He looks up and says "Jerome: You never saw me..." He crawls away into an air vent. A few seconds later I turn away then something falls on my head... I take it off and scream... IT WAS JEROMES GRANDMA COSTUME UNDERWEAR! EWWW! Jerome then runs away and jumps over a railing... "Mitch: Well I better go get Jerome before he finds shoes.... He likes to act like that creepy guy from lord of the rings and throw shoes and people and yell 'MY PRECIOUS' while hugging a doughnut." Mitch then runs away and out the store. "Aliza: Well I'm leaving. Herp a derp." and she just walks out the store with a bag on her on... A few seconds later we hear Aliza scream 'No Jerome no! Don't throw your shoes at me!' Suddenly Mitch replies. 'Not again!' And the last thing you hear is Jerome fart... It was like an EARTHQUAKE! "Rob: He should go check his pants..." "Everyone else: Yeahhhh Bye!." And with that we all went home and went to sleep trying to forget this crazy day...

Yes that just happened and yes two chapters in one day... IM SO AWESOME ok I'm good bye!~CinnaSpice and E face