Chapter 47- A Strange Book (Dare thing)

Haileys POV: It's been 3 days since Asher and I have last talked like I understand he has a boyfriend but I just miss him. He won't answer my texts, calls and he doesn't come home till midnight. I was just laying on my bed with nothing to do. Everyone is either busy or with family. I closed my eyes for 3 seconds the I heard a bang. "Hello?" I walk downstairs and look around. No one. I checked upstairs already and there's only two rooms and I'm pretty sure Asher's at his boyfriends house. Bang! There it is again but only this time louder. I walk down to the basement and look around.  When I turned around a book fell. "What the hell?" I pick up the book but before I could put it back on the shelf the bookcase started to open. There was a secret room behind it...
"H hello?" No answer. I walk inside and turn on the light. I walk up to a table with a book on it. "What?" There's a lock on it... Maybe it's a diary? Hmmm it can't be to old cause the pages and the cover look pretty recently used... I need some people to help me out with this. I run upstairs to my room and grab my phone. (The bold is the text and the italics is the names.) "Hailey: Hey um guys can you come over I found something really important." I waited in the living room for everyone to arrive. First Mitch and 'Jessica' came then Rachel and Lachlan, Vikk and Shilo, Rob and Preston and lastly Jerome, Asher and Ian. "Ok good we're all here."
"Jessica: So what did you need?" "Follow me" I led them down to the basement and into the room with the book. "Mitch: What is it?" "I think it's a diary?" "Preston: Or a journal." "Jerome: Or just a locked book." "Jessica:..." "Asher: You ok Jess?" Everyone turned and looked at 'Jess' "Lachlan: Yeah you look a bit Pale." "Jessica: That's not a book..." "Then what is it?" "Jessica: It's a dairy..." "Vikk: How do we open it?" "Jessica: You need a key." "Rob: No dur." "Jessica: But it's not just any key." "Rachel: What kind of key?" "Shilo: A sacrifice..." "What?!?" "Jessica: It's true when Shilo and I were kids we found a young women kill a man and the book opened..." "Preston: Ok creepy and how do you know Shilo?" "Jessica: Uh I used to go to school with her..." Nice save Aliza... "Rob: How do you know so much about this?" "Jessica: My aunt and uncle have stuff like this... My family is strange..." "Vikk: Its ok we all have our flaws." He flashed a weak smile. Is he flirting? Oh well back to the dairy. "Soo what do we do with it?" "Jessica: Just don't touch it please. Its dangerous." "Everyone else: Ok" "Jessica: K thank you now I have to get going I'm kind of sleepy." "Lachlan: K Ill drive" Everyone left even Asher... I wish he didn't not just because I miss him I'm also scared. That book is evil or something and how does Shilo and Aliza know so much about it. Its kind of hard to believe that she has an aunt and uncle that know all about this stuff.

Sooo I was gonna delete this chapter but E face said to post it.... If its bad blame her... Also check out her stories on my account there really good and intense... She also just hit 1k reads on her Dipcifica story! WOOOOOOOOO PARTY! Well bye....~CinnaSpice