Chapter 46- First Love

Asher's POV: I was walking around in the park with Hailey and Rachel on a Sunday afternoon. It was nice and cool. But it was not like any other day oh no today is special. It's the day Hailey and I met. She's been through so much with me and she has always been there for me. I was thinking about getting her some neon green converse and a skateboard. Her old skateboard broke and her converse are old and worn out. I was pulled back from my thoughts when Rachel started snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Rachel: Earth to Asher! Hello come in Asher." "What oh sorry." "Hailey: Its ok now later today Al- I mean Jessica, Rachel, Lachlan Mitch and I are going to the mall. Jessica needs her hair to be fully dyed blonde cause the dye is coming out also all of us need some new clothes. Wanna come?" "Oh um sure." "Rachel: Ok. Hey guys look over there." "Where?" Hailey moved my head and pointed to a really cute guy. I started to blush when he looked over and waved. Rachel pushed me to him and they both started giggling. As I started walking closer and closer to him I could see who it was. The most popular kid in my grade. Ian Ralph. He had brown short hair blue eyes that I could melt looking into... He was tall hansom and everyone wanted to date him. Sadly he was taken... By Veronica Long... She had blonde long hair green eyes she was cute sized and all over perfect. Except she was mean! (Sorry If Your Name Is Veronica...) I didn't know if he really liked her or not he didn't really seem happy with her... "Ian: Hey don't you go to my school umm Asher!" "Asher: Yeah..." "Ian: Well I'm Ian. Hey we should hang out some time." "W we could g go to my house later... If you want of course!" "Ian: Yeah sounds good with me here's my number." he handed me a piece of paper with his number and he walked off. I just stood there shocked. A few minutes later Hailey and Rachel were next to me screaming and jumping and singing. "Hailey and Rachel: Asher and Ian sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love th-" "Ok ok! Well I better be getting home Ian's coming over." Wait for it wait for it anddddd "Girls: AHHHHHH!" "Jeez you can scream!" "Hailey: Well it's not everyday the hottest guy in school comes over to your house!" "Yeah..." "Rachel: Well come on! We need to get you ready!" "Its not a date but ok!" A few hours later after the girls left I texted Ian my address and waited for him. We talked and talked and laughed and messed around a while and finally after we settled down we just sat in silence. I look over to him and stare. "Ian: What do i have something on my face?" "N no its just *Sigh*" I look down then back at him he was leaning in so I started to do the same then before I knew it we kissed. I pull away and cant help but feel guilty. "Ian: Whats wrong?" "Your still dating Veronica..." "Ian: Not anymore... I only dated her cause I had to... I've actually been gay for as long as I can remember. I always knew I was different and the day I first saw you I wanted to be with you." "Well I guess that means I can do this." I lean in and kiss him as did he. We pulled away out of breath and just rested our forehead's on each other. "Ian: You do not know how much I have wanted to do that." He said still breathing heavy. "Same." "Ian: Um would you be my boyfriend I know this is all so soon and-" "Of course." He smiled and kissed me passionately. (That's All I Will Say) I woke up in the morning and smiled thinking of last night I'm dating the love of my life. I check my phone and saw 5 texts 2 from Ian and 3 from Hailey. ~Hailey's texts: What happened!?! Hello!? Are you awake?!~ I Responded and checked Ian's texts. ~Ian: Hey babe. Can't wait to see you at school. :)~ I smiled and texted back. I got ready and walked over to Hailey's house and we walked over to Rachel's and we all headed off to school and I told them about last night and they started freaking out. We walked into school and people were all in a crowd we made our way through and saw 'Jessica'. They were all crowding her and asking questions. We finally got her out of the crowd and I saw Ian he was standing there waiting for me. Jessica went off with Lachlan and the others. While Ian and I just stood here talking. The bell rang so he kissed me goodbye. Sadly we only have 1 class together Science. I don't really have friends cause there all in 8th grade. But I do hang out with some other people who except me for me. And now everyone knows Ian and I are dating people are starting to befriend me. Today at school was amazing. I went home ate and went to sleep.

Well ok I finally added in a chapter. I SHIP IT #ISHER! Lol sounds like Usher... Well heres a chapter sorry if anythings wrong I'm on my laptop soooooo yeah BYE!~CinnaSpice