Chapter 44- Meh Pizza

I just ate pizza and e face told me to write this. Your welcome.
Lachlan's POV: I woke up in a beanbag with Aliza and Mitch's heads on my lap. "You guys are weird." "Aliza: we know." "Well good morning love." "Aliza: Morning love." I kissed the top of her head then quickly but carefully got up. "Mitch: No come back your warm!" I chuckled then walked downstairs. I check my phone and saw all my tweets and all that jazz wow it's already 5:30pm. My sister was at work and we had no food. "Guys I'm ordering pizza!" "Aliza: Ok!" I called the pizza man. Aliza came down with Mitch they were acting like they never have dated. "Aliza: When's food coming?" "Soon." *Ding dong* "speaking of whitch foods here!" I payed the pizza man and we all got some food. Mitch and I ate most of it while Aliza was just getting on her second piece then I took it. "Aliza: My pizza! Noooo!" "Lol." "Aliza: Fine were through." She walked away giggling. "What just happened?" "Mitch: I don't know." She came back In a few minutes later. "Aliza: Ok we're not over but give meh the pizza!" "Lol ok." "Mitch: Ok enough lovey dovey stuff. Let's do something! We have school tomorrow sooooo maybe go to the mall?" "Aliza: Yeah!" "Ok I'll drive." 5 minutes later we finally got to the mall. "Aliza: Hey I'm gonna go to some girl stores and we can meet up at food court." "Ok Mitch and I will go or some guy stores." Mitch and I walked around till we ended up at a random store. I look around and instantly was scared. We're at a bookstore. (Nothing against books lol... wait wattpad is full of only books.) "Uhhh Mitch this isn't a guy store..." "Mitch: I need books for school." "Umm ok. Let's hurry though we need to meet Aliza at the food court." "Mitch: Yeah I know." We finally got done with the mall and we helped Aliza carry her bags even though she said she had it but I don't mind. "Mitch: Hey guys I should get going." "Ok." "Aliza:Ok bye Mitch." "Mitch: Bye." Mitch left and it was just me and Aliza. (And then there was two.) "Soo wanna go on a date tonight?" "Aliza: Sure."
Its short yes. I am sick yes. Are you happy... Probably not... This isn't very good but it's olderrrrrrrrrr and yeah I'm really sick with a cold and I can't do much and I've been sick all week while taking care of kids and a girl incident happened with my friend so I wanted to make sure she was ok and not embarrassed luckily she had a long shirt.... Ok bye...