Chapter 31- Car Crash

Cvhfhbvftgtfgrggggf <--- me hitting my head so I have an idea for writing...
___________________________
Aliza's POV: Finally my favorite class band. I play the flute I'm pretty good at it but today I didn't have my flute. "Mr.Marks: Aliza where's your flute?" I left it at home. "Mr.Marks •Sighs• ok go fill out a piece of paper and explain what's going on in band today." Ok. I walked over to the shelf and went into a quiet room aka my favorite room. I finished my pAper and investigated the room a little bit. There was a sheet covering something I pulled off the sheet and there was a guitar not electric but one that I can play. I picked it up and walked back to my chair and sat down. I strung a couple cords and thought of some lyrics. (Bare with me I'm gonna write Taylor swift sorry if you don't like her)
"Love Story"

We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello, "
Little did I know...

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you, "Please don't go"
And I said...

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes... escape this town for a little while.
Oh, oh.

'Cause you were Romeo - I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me,
I was begging you, "Please don't go"
And I said...

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel.
This love is difficult but it's real.
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess.
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

Oh, oh.

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around.
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town.
And I said...

Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think.
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said...

Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad - go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

'Cause we were both young when I first saw you."
I put down the guitar and look at the door there were people there staring at me in shock. "Mr.Marks: Wow you have a beautiful singing voice Aliza!" Oh thanks. "girl: Where did you learn to sing like that?!" I just do. "Boy: When did you learn to play guitar?" I've always known how. "Girl: Is it ok if I post this video to the Internet?" Oh um I don't mind. "Girl: Thanks!" After that the bell rang. Time to go home. Wait I need to talk to Mitch. I walked out to the garden in the back yard and there he was sitting on the bench thinking. Hey Mitch! He turned around and smiled. "Hey Aliza." I went and sat down next to him. "I saw the video." Really? "Yeah, it was amazing." Oh. I started to blush I didn't know he saw it. "Everyone in school is taking about it." Wow really? "Yeah." Hey I was wondering if you could take me home I don't have a ride. "Sure." We hopped in the car and he started driving. I just stared out the window thinking then I heard Mitch scream. "Aliza!" Before I knew it a car hit us. I couldn't open my eyes all I heard was faint screaming. "Mitch: Aliza! Wake up!" "Lady: Sir your bleeding!" Mitch's POV: Aliza and I were just talking in the car while I drove her home she stared out the window and I knew she was thinking so I didn't bother her. There was a stupid drunk driver heading our way. Aliza! I screamed but it was to late the car hit us and she was knocked out. I pulled her out of the car and tried to wake her up. Aliza! Wake up! A lady walked up to us but I didn't care. "Lady: sir your bleeding!" I didn't care I wanted Aliza to be safe. She called 911 and tried to calm me down. 5 minutes later the police show up and the ambulance. They rushed over to Aliza and put her on the long board thing. (I forget what it's called) they hopped in the car and drove away by before I did I yelled. "Wait I'm her boyfriend you have to let me go!" They let me on and they drove off. "Doctor: Sir we need to bandage your leg." I allowed them to but I didn't take my eyes off Aliza. She just laid there on the stretcher (I remembered!) helpless. We finally arrived at the hospital and they took her back. "Man:Sorry sir you have to wait here." I sat in the waiting room for a while and waited for Them to call me back. "Doctor: Mr Hughes you can see her." I walked to her room and knocked on the door. "Aliza: Come in!" I walked in and almost cried. She had scars all over her arm and I huge mark on her head. "Hey." She smiled at me. Hey I walked over and sat next to her bed. How you doing? "Fine. They said I could leave in a few minutes after they get all the results back. Ok. ~5 Minutes later.~ the doctor walked in. "Doctor:We got the results back." And? "Doctor: She's in pretty good shape. She's lucky she made it she had a 5% chance." I was speechless I almost lost my only true love.
So I think this is a good part to end this chapter. What shall happen to Aliza?~CinnaSpice