Prestons Ex?

1 week later ~The pic is of Aliza~
Aliza's POV: I woke up and my hair was brown again the dye must have finally left. I hopped on skype and saw my online friends I called them but we never show our face. Hey guys. "Guys: Hey" ~She don't know these people are the pack and they don't know it's Aliza." Hey Lava P you there. "Preston: Oh yeah sorry just spacing out." What you thinking about? "Preston: My girlfriend." "Everyone: Ohhh awe." So what you guys wanna play? "Mitch: Minecraft?" Yeah sounds good. We all hopped on Minecraft and played hunger games. After we finished everyone left the call except me and Preston. "Preston: Hey wanna finally show our faces?" Yeah sure on 3. 321 we showed our faces and we sat there in shock. Wait your TBNRFrags?!? "Your AlliePlayz?!?" How did we not know? "I have no idea." We started to laugh. Wait so then who's the guys?... "Oh no. Um there the pack..." What! Oh no this is bad. "Wait I have an idea maybe we don't show your face and you learn stuff about them and then show your face maybe then they won't bully you." Yeah maybe. "Preston: So... Do you wanna come over and hang out?" Sure but you don't have to be awkward about it. We are dating. "Yeah ok see you then love you." Love you too. I ended the call and got ready to go to Preston's. Hm maybe I should show him a song that I love yeah! I grabbed my guitar and walked to his house. *Knock Knock* "Preston: Come in!" I open the door and hug Preston. Hey. "Hey" I pulled away and showed him my guitar. So do you wanna hear a song? "Yeah!" ~The song is gonna be... Just a dream by nelly and if you wanna hear a really good one listen to the cover by Christina Grimmie and someone else I forgot his name...~ =After the song= we decided to song together so he sang some and I sang some. I set down the guitar and we just relaxed then we heard clapping from a corner Preston grabbed me and pulled me closer when he saw a lady walk out. "Preston: N no it can't be." What are you talking about? "Lady: Hello Preston. Oh you haven't told her about me? I'm prestons ex girlfriend my name is Jess." ~Sorry it was a random name~ "Preston: Why are you here?" "Jess: Well I came to get you back but I see your taken." She walked up to me and examined me. "Jess: Hm i see you've been bullied your about 14 you have no parents nor siblings." H how did you know? "Jess: I know my victims." "Preston: Just go home and leave us alone." "Jess: Fine but you better sleep with one eye open." I started shaking at the thought of that. She finally left but I was still shaking she really scares me. "Preston: Don't listen to her she's just jealous and if she does come near you I'll be there for you." Thanks. But what about when I go home? "Preston: Hm well do you wanna live here?" Sure! We got all my stuff and packed it up and I moved in with Preston after that we made 2 videos of Minecraft and a vlog then went to sleep.