Thirty-Five (Smut)

Despite his size and the unholy strength that came with it, Tyr was gentle when it came to love. As expected from the way he carried himself yet also a pleasant surprise.

With a face that felt like it was on fire, you leaned against his chest, you could feel the calm beating of his heart press against your spine.

Time and time again he breathed kisses onto the top of your hair, or your forehead whenever you looked up to search for his eyes. His hands ran along your body, careful as to not make you shatter below his touch.

You could feel every single spot that he touched, the lines that he drew over your neck, down to the collar of your shirt and finally into it where he let his fingers dance along your chest. As he briefly stroked your nipples, already hard with excitement, your breath hitched.

Out of reflex you moved in his lap only to find yourself brushing against his crotch with your backside. It send a pleasant shiver down your spine. But also something else.

Tyr was a man of giant blood, at least half of him. Therefore he was of gigantic size. And even though you were a full blooded giant yourself your body did not return to the size it had been. So he outsized you.

By a lot.

Even though he was the one to take the lead, not fully excited by no means yet, he already showed signs of arousal.

And you were very certain that it would not fit.

Yet again. The sheer thought was enough for you to feel heat build up between your legs. Your middle twitched and a bit of excitement already started to cause a dark stain to appear on your pants.

He noticed, either because he felt you swell against his fingers or because his mind wasn't clouded by lust yet.

A soft smile brightened his face as he let his hand slide between your legs to apply some pressure. Struck by surprise, you flinched and squeezed your legs shut. But his hand was so large that you failed to escape.

"Are you frightened, my (Y/N)?", he asked with a whisper into your ear.

His breath was so warm that it made your head burn. Immediately, you wanted to bury your face in his soft hair, stretched your neck and stole a desperate kiss from his lips.

The stickiness of saliva mixed with his taste. It drooled from the corners of your mouth, down to your chin where he took the liberty to catch it with his tongue.

It filled your body with excited to know how unhinged he could be with loving you.

"I don't fear you...", you breathed with clouded (E/C) eyes. "No fear... worry... maybe."

Your backside moved up just a little to brush against his crotch once more, with more pressure this time and the urge to make him feel what you felt yourself.

Tyr had to close his eyes and muffled a groan. His hands left your torso to hold onto your hips to keep them from grinding against him.

You felt him grow. Not just twitch, but actually grow until it felt like the rock hard branch of a tree that pointed up from his pelvis.

A shiver made you exhale with a smile.

"Tyr...", without permission your hands wandered between the two of you to try and grab his cock.

But you failed. He was too large.

"I don't wish to make you struggle.", gently, he grabbed your chin to make you look him in the eyes. "I'd be satisfied if you are."

His free hand returned to grab you between your legs. It made you shiver with excitement. Strained, you pushed yourself into his palm, silently begging for more.

"That...", you turned in his lap to have a look at his dick, still trapped in its prison of loose fabric. "Will not be enough..."

Your gaze wandered down on him and remained between his legs for a moment. Then you bend down to get on the ground, just low enough to press your cheek against his cock and feel the pressure on your face.

His breath trembled. From the corner of your eyes you were able to see how his grip on his own knees tightened and he dug his nails into them. His body wanted to devour you but his mind forced himself to remain calm.

At least for now.

A smile appeared on your face. You knew about the power that you had over him in that moment. So you decided to use that to your advantage and grabbed the hem of his pants.

He allowed you to pull them down just far enough to be able to see where his cock was connected to that v-shaped pelvis of his. A slight salty smell rose to your nose as you lowered yourself to tease him with your tongue.

Again, he had to dig his nails into his knees and muffle a groan. His teeth bared, he fought down the urge to shove himself into your mouth.

Careful, almost a little scared, you pulled down his pants far enough for him to escape this fabric prison.

His size made your heart skip a beat. You had expected him to be of more than normal size. But as his dick rose into the air before your eyes you questioned where it was supposed to go.

He was so large that it was about the length of your face, the tip reaching a bit over the top of your head. Long, rosy veins stretched across the skin while a layer of glossy excitement made him twitch.

You let out a deep breath. Your cheeks were glowing and your body reacted to him.

For a brief moment he looked down on you, examined your reaction to himself. His mouth opened to say something as you struck him by surprise.

With bated breath your lips parted and let your tongue run along his length. He tasted of salt and a bit sweaty. You made your way up to his tip, stopped for a moment to take in just how round it was, and then took him into your mouth.