01

"You mother fucker!" Hyunjin yelled as he pushes Seungmin.

Hyunjin and Seungmin were arguing again. It was something that was becoming normal at this point.

"Hwang Hyunjin, Kim seungmin!" Mr. Jeon yelled and sighs.

Both stop while Seungmin's hands were about to pull Hyunjin's hair. Hyunjin had his right hand on Seungmin's face while his other hand was trying to stop the younger from pulling his hair.

"Detention! Both of you! This is becoming a distraction!" The teacher was sick of their behavior at this point.

Seungmin groans as he shoves Hyunjin away making him almost fall. The younger went back to his seat, Hyunjin rolls his eyes and also takes his seat as well.

"Like I was saying." Mr. Jeon sighs and continued to teach.

The younger packed his things and hurried away from that class. He wanted to get away from Hwang as soon.

Seungmin went to find his best friends Jisung & Changbin. He went to the field where the three of them would be at.

He saw Jisung and went to him. He assumed Changbin was still at class or had something to do in class.

Seungmin pouts as he sat down. Jisung saw him and playfully rolls his eyes. "What he do now?"

"He's so annoying! During class he was bothering me and wouldn't leave me alone. Obviously I ended up arguing with that tall dumbass and both of us have detention now all because of him!" Seungmin groaned as he crossed his arms.

Jisung loved Seungmin as his best friend but sometimes he wouldn't understand what Seungmin had against Hyunjin or the other way around.

Jisung just assumed both liked each other but no. That wasn't the case.

"I still don't understand why y'all hate each other, I would say both of you like each other." Jisung laughs.

Seungmin playfully shoves Jisung. "No! He's annoying and ruins everything!"

"Whatever you say minnie" Jisung continue to laugh and smiles.

"Jisung is crazy if he thinks we like each other as if. Imagine even being in love with Hwang. Ew. Of course not! I rather be forever alone!" Seungmin
thought as he rolls his eyes.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hai this is my first book so if it doesn't seem perfect then that's why. I apologize for this short chapter and if you have any recommendations please comment! Please be patient with me and thank you!

Have a nice, wonderful day/night. Remember to take care of yourself, eat and it's okay to take a break just be sure to pick up yourself again! Night/morning ❤️‍🩹