03

"Hwang! I SWEAR! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR!"

The younger was filled with anger, his ears were red and so was his face. What could Hyunjin do to make the younger so mad.

Yeah both hated each other but it's been more of insults and push arounds.

Hyunjin stood up and walks towards Seungmin. Felix gulps.

"What the fuck is your problem." The taller glared down at younger.

"no. What's your problem, huh! You ruined my entire locker with your stupid spray paint!" Seungmin pushed Hyunjin causing him to almost fall.

Hyunjin stops himself from falling and glares. "The fuck are you saying! I didn't do such thing." The taller knew he wasn't him, he hated the younger more than anything but he wouldn't bring himself to do such thing.

It was petty. That's what the taller thought.

"Stop lying! You're the only one who hates me, quit fooling around!" Now students were around them, it wasn't new to them but certainly this was. Hyunjin going out of line? Didn't expect that.

Hyunjin pushed Seungmin away. "I told you, it wasn't me! Quit blaming shit on me if you don't know who did it. You're pathetic, Kim Seungmin." The taller rolled his eyes and made his way out of that classroom.

Seungmin was left behind, he was so sure that Hyunjin was the one behind his locker being spray painted.

Who else could hate Seungmin? Seungmin sighs and exits the room.

"You know Seungmin, don't blame people unless you have proof." Seungmin stopped walking and turned around to find the owner of the voice.

"Excuse me?" Seungmin scoffed.

"I know it was him,Felix"

Felix sighs and walks to Seungmin. "It's not him, he hates you but wouldn't do that."

Seungmin saw the younger walk away from him. Felix stopped.

"Also if he is proved innocent then apologize to him. If he did it then you're welcome to do anything you'll like." With that Felix had fully disappeared from Seungmin's sight.

Seungmin was left alone in the hall thinking about Felix's words. The puppy boy headed to class knowing he was already late due the situation.

Hyunjin pov

"I don't understand. How could he think it was me. Gives me even more reasons why to hate him." I roll my eyes. I was at the roof top, definitely not the place students were allowed to be in but who cares right.

I liked this at the roof top, some where I felt at peace. It gave me space and to clear my thoughts.

"Not even surprised that you're even here." I turned around and saw Felix. Felix smiled and walks to me and sat next to me.

"What are you doing here, lix." I look down.

"I know you didn't do it, everyone knows it. Seungmin is just being Seungmin." I felt Felix playing with my hair.

"Yeah maybe but why is he always blaming me. He's the one who starts everything. I might even consider that he's my number one fan." I chuckled.

Felix giggled. "Maybe that, don't let Seungmin's words get to you."

I sigh and nod. "You're a big baby you know, although you're older then me by months. You act like the maknae." Felix laughs.

I hit him playfully and hit him playfully. "Let's go home, I don't feel like being here anymore." Felix stood up.

I nod and do the same. We head out and grab our things. Everyone seem to know about what happened earlier. I shrug it off and continue making my way outside of school.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-

No one's pov

"Soo what happened between you and Hwang?" Changbin asked as he was playing with his food. Jisung showed concern for his best friend.

"nothing." The puppy boy said blankly. Changbin knew very well that's a lie. It was written all over his face but was the younger really going to say why.

Jisung shifted uncomfortably, he hated seeing Seungmin so serious. Jisung even thought maybe someday he'll say something he'll regret.

"Oh come on, tell us." Changbin looks at him.

Seungmin didn't like being pressured. He was trying to keep calm.

"I said nothing. Now can we just eat." Changbin sighed and nodded. Jisung just turned his head and saw someone looking at him that made him blush.

"Jisung? Who are you looking at?" Both friends looked at him and trying to look for the person.

-
-
-
-
-
Morning/night or good afternoon! Have a wonderful day!