06

The puppy boy enters the room. All the students turn their heads towards the door.

"Okay everyone continue to work on the assignment if you're done then compare answers or help anyone who needs it." Minho stood up and went to the younger.

"Out the hall." Minho headed out as the younger followed after.

"Mrs. Han told me, you needed to speak with me." The younger looked up.

"Yes, so Hwang Hyunjin you might know him." Minho said.

"Yes?"

"You'll be tutoring him. I know you're doing well in classes and need you to please tutor him. He's struggling in class and is unable to be in his school activities." Minho explained.

Seungmin was about to denied. "Seungmin please. I need you to be patient with him. He's a slow learner and is struggling." Seungmin couldn't deny it, he didn't want to say no but with Hyunjin? Was it even possible to be in the same room with someone you hated?

"Okay, I'll tutor him." Seungmin smiled slightly. Minho was relieved.

"Thank you Seungmin. You can go back to your class." The younger nodded and headed to class. Minho went back inside and sat down again.

Both Felix and Hyunjin were talking as they were grading. Hyunjin felt awful about not attending any painting classes.

"Do you think your grades will go up easy?" Felix marked wrong answer with a bright reds.

"I'm not sure, I hope so." Hyunjin sighed as he marked off a wrong answer on the paper.

"Don't be sad besides you'll be able to paint maybe not in class but at home." Felix was trying to make the taller better.

The taller shook his head. "It's different, in class I learn techniques but at home I'm not learning anything." Hyunjin tried find reason but he knew himself well.

"Well if Seungmin is so good at studying then your grades will definitely go up." Felix smiled.

The older tried smiling and just nodded. "You're right maybe I don't have to worry as much."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Changbin's pov

"What's up with you?" I said as I leaned against the bathroom wall. Seungmin was pacing back and forth.

"Mr. Lee told me I need to tutor Hyunjin today. Out of all people he had to be him." Seungmin groans.

I sigh. "I mean at some point it had to happen. Sometimes we have to work with people we don't like you know minnie." I said trying to make a point.

Seungmin began to bite his nails. "Well for one it's just gonna be us alone. Two I don't know how well Hyunjin is at every subject."

I hit his hand so he'll stop biting his nails. "Quit doing that. I mean if Mr. Lee asked you to tutor Mr. Trouble maker needs help."

"I know but how bad could he be?" Seungmin lip his lip. I wasn't sure if he was just nervous or what was actually happening.

I sighed and rub his back. "Calm down, if he doesn't anything to you then Sungie and I will bet him up, hm?"

Seungmin let out a giggle. "Hyung!"

I laugh at him and hit him playfully. "Let's go to class maybe our teachers might think we're in trouble." He nods and both of us leave.

Seungmin had to return to his class apl the way downstairs, on the other hand mine was up stairs. I had to jog up stairs before the teacher yells.

I started to go up stairs. I started to get tired and began to slow down as I went higher.

"Why do they have to make classes with three floors." I groan.

"Oh shit! Watch out!" A boy yelled as he was falling, I caught him and had to be balanced due to us being still on the stairs.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Sorry, im just clumsy." The boy grabbed on the bar of the stairs and cleaned himself up.

"It's fine, maybe try to be more careful. You could really hurt yourself." I smiled a bit.

The boy was a red head, he had a cute smile, bright colors on his clothes and had stars clips on his hair.

"I will thanks! I'm Felix, Lee Felix." The small boy held out his hand.

I shook his hand. "I'm Seo Changbin."

"Well thank you again for saving me literally. Sadly I have to go though, see you around?" Felix smiled.

"Yeah see you around!" I smiled as he began to walk away down the stairs.

Bumb bum.

I felt my heart beat going fast.

"Lee Felix huh? Might need to remember that name from now on."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
HELLO EVERYONE! well my apologies for dating it late but I figured you guys had class/school today so I might change my schedule for you!

Well remember to eat, take care of yourself we can't always be young so please take good care of yourself. I love every of your souls! ❤️‍🩹

Don't overwork yourself!