013

Seungmin woke up from his deep sleep, he felt a hot breathe near his neck making him panic.

He was about to push off the person but remembered he had stayed with Jeongin. He slowly got out the younger's embrace and took out his phone.

8:11 AM

Shit. Did I just sleep here?! I'm late. Seungmin cursed himself and scolded himself for falling asleep.

Jeongin felt movement and opened his eyes seeing the older grabbing his things. "Leaving so soon?" The younger rubs his eyes.

Seungmin was putting his shoes. "Yes, I stayed here too late. I'm sorry I have to go."

"It's okay but will you come tomorrow?" Jeongin wanted the elder to come visit him.

"Yeah I will." Seungmin smiled and took off leaving the younger behind. The younger sighs, he didn't want the elder to leave but he knew that he had things to do as well.

He was now alone in the cold room. Jeongin was more worried if Seungmin night think because of this situation maybe he wouldn't like the other but Jeongin didn't quite care and Seungmin cared more.

-
-
-
"Hey, where's Seungmin?" Hyunjin was grabbing an apple to eat and sat on the couch.

"I thought he was with you." Felix raised an eye brow.

"No? He didn't come still?" Hyunjin stopped eating. Felix looked at him. "What do you mean he still hasn't came?"

Hyunjin shook his head. "He didn't." Felix flicked his forehead making Hyunjin whine. "It's probably because of the fight earlier isn't."

"Not my fault." Hyunjin crossed his arms and pouts. "Not buying it, clearly you started." Felix stood up.

"Where are you going?" The elder looked up at him.

"To call Seungmin, I have no idea what's wrong with you nor Seungmin aside from the fight." Felix scrolls through his contacts and calls Seungmin.

Contact name: Minnie

Ding ding ding

"Hello?" Seungmin had finally answered the phone. Felix let out a relief sigh. "seungmin, where are you? i thought you had to come to tutor Hyunjin."

seungmin had stayed quiet. how could he be so stupid? He had forgotten he even had to tutor him today. The younger cursed under his breathe.

The younger was on his way to Jisung's place.

"oh right, sorry Lix. I had things come up, I'll be there in a bit."

"no its fine you can come tomorrow. its too late." Felix could tell by the sound of his voice he had things going on.

"but" Felix had cut him off. "go home it's late just be sure here tomorrow." Felid had hung up on the younger.

Felix put his phone down and set his phone aside. "He's not coming, it seems like he forgot and judging by his voice it's not his day."

"What do you mean he's not coming?" Hyunjin raised his eye brow. "Didn't you hear me or do I have to explain again." Felix rolled his eyes.

"Hey stop that. What's so important that he can't come." Hyunjin scoffs and looks at younger.

"How would I know that. I hear Seungmin voice seemed off like he had cried, it was shaky as well." Felix looked down at taller who stopped everything he was doing.

"What? Crying? Why the hell would he be crying." Hyunjin felt upset upon hearing Seungmin cry.

"Yeah. Hyunjin, I may be right but I can be wrong but I want you to seriously answer my question." Felix sudden change in his tone was what Hyunjin had feared. He didn't know what the younger was going to ask but Felix was always curious.

"What?" Felix went and took the seat beside Hyunjin. "What's your sudden behavior with him. Don't act like you don't know either."

Hyunjin's eye widen. Out of all questions why that one. Hyunjin thought.

"What do you mean it's nothing." Hyunjin got up and tries to go to his room until Felix grabs his arm.

"Hyunjin let's be honest. What's up with your sudden change of your tone, behavior towards Seungmin. Especially the fight from today."

Hyunjin had stayed quiet. Why was he supposed to say? Even himself he didn't know, maybe Felix had noticed something he hadn't.

"What. Do you like Seungmin? Ever since that waiter came over which by way it was yesterday both met, you haven't happy." Felix had noticed it through Hyunjin's eyes.

Was he so easy to read?

"Felix, what are you saying. There's nothing going on!" Hyunjin pushed the younger away and went straight to his room leaving Felix behind.

"Idiot. Just admit you're in love with Seungmin." Felix sighed and went to his own room and locks the door knowing Hyunjin always came at the middle of nights due to nightmares and slept in his room.

But this time Felix didn't want him to go in after unless the taller had admitted his love for Seungmin.

-
"THERE NO FUCKEN WAY, I don't like Seungmin! Right?" Hyunjin yelled into his pillow.

"No right?"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WOO! NIGHT EVERYONE! MORNING SWEETHEARTS! GOOD AFTERNOON LOVES! ❤️‍🩹

Question of the night:
What's your favorite song atm?