07

Seungmin was finally almost done with his last class. He felt like this day was never ending.

"Class. I decided to cut class short, many of you have work to do outside of here and have personal lifes. You're free to go." The teacher smiled down at his students.

The students quickly began to pack their things. Seungmin hurried and ran out of class.

The puppy boy's day wasn't going well, now he had to head to Hyunjin's home after to tutor him. He sighs and went to the lockers, he figured that the Felix and Hyunjin were waiting.

He had things going through his mind. He felt like his world was spinning.

"Seungmin, are you are ven listening?"The puppy boy hadn't realized Felix and Hyunjin were both looking at him weirdly.

He snapped out of it. "Sorry? What were you saying."

Felix sighed, Hyunjin was back at scrolling through his social medias. "I said we can go now but before we go home we can go to get coffee seems like you need it."

Seungmin nodded. All three began to walk of school towards the cafe at the corner of their school. The silence wasn't comfortable, the puppy boy had the feeling to say something. He didn't like the silence at all.

Seungmin wondered why was Felix tagging along when he was only told to tutor Hyunjin not Felix. It made Seungmin confused.

The three boys finally got to the cafe and had entered.

"Welcome to star cafe! What can I get you?" A boy who appeared to have a wolf cut, blue hair, sharp eyes, about the same height as Hyunjin.

He had on a bright smile, making his dimples appear more. "A an ice coffee."

Felix smiled and looks back at Hyunjin. "Ice americano."

"And for you?" The blue headed boy looked over to Seungmin. "An I-ice coffee as well please." Seungmin smiled brightly.

The boy let out a chuckle at the older's cute action. He left the three and went to make their drinks.

Hyunjin saw everything and scoffs. "Maybe we shouldn't come here again." Felix looked back Hyunjin with a confuse face.

What is he on about. Felix thought.

Seungmin was in his little world. In a way he was grateful to be here than being at home. Seungmin was tired.

He mind only thought about the words that were written on his locker.

'Whore', 'gay', 'die', 'i hate you!' Etc. the words were supposed to be for Hyunjin but he was thinking about it due to the harsh words written.

Was Hyunjin being bullied? Was it just something between both boys.

The blue hair boy came to their table. "An ice americano, and two ice coffees."

He had given Felix and Hyunjin both theirs. He had a bright smile as he gave Seungmin's his along with a piece of cheese cake.

Seungmin noticed right away. "I'm sorry but I didn't order any cheese cake."

"It's on the house." He simply responded and walks away with the empty tray.

Seungmin was confuse. Felix was laughing at the youngest's face meanwhile Hyunjin was rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

-
-
-
-
Blue headed boy's pov

After I handed the cute boy's order and I had walked away.

"Hyung, Hyung." I said as I was panicking. The older was making a drink. "What?"

"I just saw the cutest guy ever." I squeaked.

"Let me guess is it the one who's looks like a pup?"

I nodded. "Yes! He's so cute definitely my type."

"Ooo does my Jeongin have a crush?"

"Maybe." I blushed. "So, what are you waiting. Go get him lover boy." Chan chuckled.

"Okay." I laughed and got a cupcake and I put it a take out box as well my number inside.

Hey, I'm Jeongin. Your waiter! You're cute! Here's a a cupcake and my number!

(Xxx)xxx-xxx

From Jeongin!

I smiled and began walking to their table. I saw the three getting up so I rushed over. I tapped on his shoulder.

"Hey."

The puppy boy turned his head, I felt the other two turn as well and one glaring.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" He smiled.

"Here, it's on the house so don't need to pay for anything." I held out the box. He smiled and took it although he hesitated at first.

"Thank you!" He then ran off to the two were outside waiting for him.

I smiled as he ran off.
-
-
-
-
Hyunjin's pov

We were heading out until I notice Kim Seungmin wasn't behind Felix. I turn around to see he was still inside.

I stood outside and looked out the window. He was stopped by our waiter.

"You have to be kidding." I rolled my eyes. Both Seungmin and Waiter boy were talking until the waiter boy had given Seungmin a box.

"Seems like Seungmin's effect has affect waiter boy." I heard Felix laugh next to me.

"What are you saying. What's the Seungmin effect?" I said as I was stilling looking at the two.

"Everyone has or had a thing for Seungmin. His effect is when everyone adores the younger and everything about him is like able about him." Felix said.

I scoff. "What's so likeable in him? Honestly I'm not even sure anyone can handle him."

"Sounds like you're jealous." Felix laughed at me. "Me? Jealous? As if." I groaned.

"Sure. I had Seungmin in many classes before Mr. Had all kinds of people over him. So it's not much as a surprise but he's just may be a bit dumb to notice anyone flirting." Felix shrugged.

Seungmin? That Seungmin? People had crushes on him. Their standards must be that low, huh.

I see Seungmin smile at the waiter. Stupid smile. He then ran off away from the waiter running to open the door.

"Sorry for the delay. We can go now." He said as he held the box.

"Maybe if you would've not talked to the waiter then we would probably be home already."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
DAMN! Anyways, I hope y'all love this one. Everyone have a wonderful day/night! Woo! I decided to put a question at the end of each chapter because I thought it would be fun hearing answers! It might be two or one depend! 🎧❤️‍🩹

Question of the day: What's your favorite energy drink or if you don't drink any energy drinks then what's your favorite soda?

Question 2: Who's your bias in straykids?