02

hyunjin's pov

"but hyung, he started. It's always him I swear!" I complained.

"Y'all really sound like a old couple. You might even consider dating at this point." I heard Felix laugh.

I groan and kick the ball over to Minho. "Why do you even hate each anyway? The moment you two met it's been like this."

To be fair I actually don't know. Felix's question really did make me question it now. Why did we?

"Obviously, he's the one who started. I'm a good kid!" I kicked the ball to Minho.

Both Minho and Felix laughed. I glare at both as the ball was being passed around.

"What's so funny, huh."

"Hyunjin, not to brust your bubble but you're not really kind anyone. Remember when you first met me? You hated being around me, you even made faces" Minho explained while looking at me.

"Did not!" I pout.

"It's true, even me. Just saying, maybe that's why." Felix sat down on the grass.

"As if. He's just annoying." I roll my eyes.

Tsk. As if, I'll never like Kim Seungmin, he's so annoying. I thought.

No one's pov
Next day

It was a normal day, it was cloudy. It seem like it was going to rain during the day. No one loved cloudy days as much as Hyunjin.

He ran hurried to dress up, brushing his teeth and finally grabbing his book bag heading out the door.

"BYE MOM! See you after school!" He smiled and shut the door behind him and began to walk to school.

-
-
-
On the other hand Seungmin hated cloudy days and rainy days. The reason was simple, his parents stayed home on these days.

His parents weren't very pleasant to be around. Both always fight, argued or took their anger on Seungmin.

Seungmin hurried as he dresses himself and took his bag running to the door. He put his shoes on and looked outside, he saw his father's car.

Shit.

"SEUNGMIN! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" His father screams as foot steps were heard close by. Seungmin's eyes widen and headed out and closed the door behind.

"close one." He whispered to himself and began to walk to school.

Seungmin since little showed up to school with bruises but always covered up. He flinched whenever teachers raised their hands but he always thought they'll hit him.

Even teacher were concerned for the young boy. Teachers called his parents, his parents often responded , " I'll be sure to talk to him, thank you!." Or, "I'm not sure why he's acting this way, I'll be sure to check up on him." Due to his actions and almost getting caught, he received a beating.

Nights and days crying, he didn't understand why his parents did those things they did to him. To their own child?

"Seungmin!" Changbin flicked his finger against Seungmin's forehead.

"OUCH! Changbin what the hell is your problem." The younger rubs his forehead.

Changbin rolls his eyes. "Not my fault you didn't answer when I called."

"What are you even thinking of anyway? You been spacing out since you sat down." Seungmin shrugs without saying anything.

Seungmin wasn't feeling himself. When was he?

"Nothing, I'm just tired." Changbin sighs and lets the younger be. Changbin thought maybe it was Hyunjin again or it's just Seungmin being Seungmin.

The younger had his head down and had his eyes closed. He didn't want to come to school but didn't want to stay home either.

Hyunjin pov

I entered class and sat all the way in the back.

Both Felix and Minho are my step brothers, Felix and I were the same age but I was older by a few months and Minho was the oldest. He's four years older than us, got a job at our school.

"Why fuck didn't you wake me up, Hyunjin!" Felix said while trying to catch his breath.

I laugh at him. "My bad, I forgot too." Felix glared at me. "You could've asked Minho hyung to take you."

Felix sat down and put his book bag on the desk. "He was home?!" Felix's ears were getting red, I knew he was mad now.

"Yeah, hyung goes last minute for everything so you could've asked him. Also the record, he's not even here yet."

Felix groans. "Yah, why didn't anyone tell me! I literally ran all the way to here." He whines and took his water out.

I shrug. "Don't know, you could've also checked his room." Felix looked at him with a blank face. "Why the fuck didn't I just do that."

I tried containing my laugh seeing Felix so stressed, I have never seen him like this before. "Well now you know."

I put my head down and close my eyes.

"Hwang! I SWEAR! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR!"

-
-
-
-
What did Hyunjin do now? I decided to update this book each day! ❤️‍🩹 I hope y'all have wonderful nights/mornings!